Miss Brown is Ready for Her Close-up

Old February 18th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Miss Brown is Ready for Her Close-up

Some quickie test shots of my favorite model, using one of my new
toys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sid...7594542690498/

or

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=39

Catherine--I think it was you who said your digital camera was not
fancy enough to accept filters. Neither is mine. The filter set I
bought is *totally* low tech. There's a bracket that screws into
the tripod whatsit, so any camera that will work with a tripod can
use these filters. And, actually, you could just hold the darned
things in front of your camera lens if you *don't* have a tripod
whatsit.

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_prod.php?cat_id=&pid=1000002153

--
Shelly

B is for Basil assaulted by bears.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies
Old February 19th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:42:27 GMT, Shelly wrote:

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_prod.php?cat_id=&pid=1000002153

oooh neat!

--
Lynne
Old February 19th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Darla Vladschyk

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:42:27 GMT, Shelly wrote:

Some quickie test shots of my favorite model, using one of my new
toys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sid...7594542690498/

My goodness she's a handsome woman!

Darla
Nova Scotia, Canada
--
"I'm still here, you *******s!"
---Papillon

http://www.yougotta.com/DARLA/
Old February 19th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Shelly wrote in
. 102:

Catherine--I think it was you who said your digital camera was not
fancy enough to accept filters. Neither is mine. The filter set I
bought is *totally* low tech. There's a bracket that screws into
the tripod whatsit, so any camera that will work with a tripod can
use these filters. And, actually, you could just hold the darned
things in front of your camera lens if you *don't* have a tripod
whatsit.

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_prod.php?cat_id=&pid=1000002153

Eeenteresting, I might have to try this!

I liked the pictures.

Btw, my event went very well the other day. I liked shadowing the guest
of honor and taking a gazillion pix. I haven't looked at them yet, but I
feel confident that a fair number are good. I love taking pictures of
people and especially complete strangers, so it was really fun from that
perspective.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old February 21st 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Lynne wrote:
on Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:42:27 GMT, Shelly wrote:

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_prod.php?cat_id=&pid=1000002153

oooh neat!

I've only had a chance to play with a couple of the filters, but so
far, they're very fun. And cheap, too!

--
Shelly
Old February 21st 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Darla Vladschyk wrote:

My goodness she's a handsome woman!

Just like her namesake!

--
Shelly
Old February 21st 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

ceb wrote:

Eeenteresting, I might have to try this!

I liked the pictures.

Thanks! As camera toys go, that particular filter set is dirt
cheap, easy to use, and *fun*.

Btw, my event went very well the other day. I liked shadowing the guest
of honor and taking a gazillion pix. I haven't looked at them yet, but I
feel confident that a fair number are good. I love taking pictures of
people and especially complete strangers, so it was really fun from that
perspective.

Congratulations! It sounds like it was a success.

--
Shelly
Old February 21st 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:31:55 GMT, Shelly wrote:

I've only had a chance to play with a couple of the filters, but so
far, they're very fun. And cheap, too!

yeah, that's what really struck me--the price is dirt cheap! So of course
I ordered a set.

--
Lynne
Old February 21st 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Lynne wrote:

yeah, that's what really struck me--the price is dirt cheap! So of course
I ordered a set.

I see my enabling job here is done!

--
Shelly