emma's doing great

Old February 19th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Stacy, O.D.

Default emma's doing great

I posted a few more pics of her on my web site. Still working the Howe
system on her, pretty much, and she's happy as a clam, really settling
down nicely.

http://www.obase.net/emma3.htm
Old February 19th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Stacy, O.D.

a coupla things I forgot to mention.

1. she now weighs 31 lbs.

2. I did crate train her (before I came to this group).

She is very happy in her crate, and goes into it without any coaxing.
We are now weaning her off the crate (letting her sleep in her little
room without the crate, and letting her ride in the truck with no crate,
etc.), but we are not yet quite ready to allow her to sleep in our room.
Why? I've had her in here with me for an hour and guess what, she
just chewed momma's dancing shoes. Boy am I in trouble...
Old February 19th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:24:40 GMT, "William Stacy, O.D."
wrote:

a coupla things I forgot to mention.

1. she now weighs 31 lbs.

2. I did crate train her (before I came to this group).

She is very happy in her crate, and goes into it without any coaxing.
We are now weaning her off the crate

But why???

Now's the perfect time to get and then keep her conditioned to the
crate.

sigh

(letting her sleep in her little
room without the crate, and letting her ride in the truck with no crate,
etc.), but we are not yet quite ready to allow her to sleep in our room.

If you moved the crate into *your* bedroom, at least until she becomes
totally reliable without it, you'd have your cake and be able to eat
it too.

What's the matter? No room? Too many illegal Mexicans sleeping in
your bedroom already?

Boy am I in trouble...

No, you're just stupid.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Even more reading for Wm. Stacy:
http://www.vdare.com/fulford/usa_today.htm
More reading for Wm. Stacy! You can read, right?
http://www.city-journal.org/html/12_2_do_we_want.html
Then read this book, "Mexifornia," by Victor Davis Hanson:
http://www.amazon.com/Mexifornia-Bec.../dp/1893554732
God bless you, Sam Johnson. Screw you, Jack Murtha.
http://powerlineblog.com/archives/016816.php
A video about immigration that every American should watch (especially you, Stacy!):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ersusa&h l=en
Mel Shore's favorite pinko shows once again how wonderful Central Planning can be:
http://www.danieldrezner.com/archives/003167.html
The Evidence On Iran:
http://powerlineblog.com/archives/016814.php
Some Republicans are just as dumb as the Democrats:
http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/g/982...6-d4f4d1574fac
Democrats' new stragegy on Iraq - "Surrender Without Responsibility":
http://instapundit.com/archives2/2007/02/post_2518.php
Old February 25th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
AWilliamson

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 23:01:54 GMT, "William Stacy, O.D."
wrote:

I posted a few more pics of her on my web site. Still working the Howe
system on her, pretty much, and she's happy as a clam

She does look happy
Save a Tree, Save our Planet, Recycle, Think Organic
http://www.shaklee.net/williamson
Thought of the day:
Before they made him, they broke the mold.