PIT BULL ATTACKS AGAIN

Old February 21st 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
EG

Default PIT BULL ATTACKS AGAIN

http://www.wftv.com/news/11057416/de...5266&qs=1;bp=t.

Read this link................WOW another Pit Bull breed attacking
someone. Who'd have thought that!!

At least the dog owners are smart enough to kill these 2 dogs before
another person gets mauled/killed.

Just goes to show there is hope for you "dog loving freaks" yet.
LEARN from this. That is the important
thing...............................

Old February 21st 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article ,
elegy wrote:
(don't worry, though. the lab has already been killed.)

I wouldn't feed this particularly tedious troll.

If you can't say it clearly, you don't understand it yourself -- John Searle
Old February 21st 07, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
flick

"elegy" wrote in message

family dog "snaps", attacks boy.

oh, and it's a lab.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...93/detail.html

dogs bite. poorly owned dogs bite even more.

(don't worry, though. the lab has already been killed.)

such a shame. all of them. especially the ones that could have been so
easily prevented and the ones from which children suffer for the rest
of their lives.

Regarding the lab:

"They believe that the dog was angry because he had been chained up all
day."

Sheesh. But that poor kid.

All in all, though, it's remarkable how many dogs we in the U.S. have ( 50+
million), how many clueless owners, and yet relatively few serious
incidents. A testament to the adaptability and basic good nature of dogs.

flick 100785

Old February 21st 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
flick

"EG" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.wftv.com/news/11057416/de...5266&qs=1;bp=t.

Read this link................WOW another Pit Bull breed attacking
someone. Who'd have thought that!!

At least the dog owners are smart enough to kill these 2 dogs before
another person gets mauled/killed.

Just goes to show there is hope for you "dog loving freaks" yet.
LEARN from this. That is the important
thing...............................

"Deputies said 20-year-old Rosylin Delamore went inside the fenced in yard,
despite a sign warning "Keep Out! Private Property! No Trespassing! Bad
Dogs."

There really isn't too much to add to that, except that the owners should
have put a lock on their gate.

Had the victim died, I would have called it the Darwin Effect.

flick 100785

Old February 21st 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
sighthounds & siberians

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:02:24 -0600, "flick"
wrote:

"EG" wrote in message
roups.com...
http://www.wftv.com/news/11057416/de...5266&qs=1;bp=t.

Read this link................WOW another Pit Bull breed attacking
someone. Who'd have thought that!!

At least the dog owners are smart enough to kill these 2 dogs before
another person gets mauled/killed.

Just goes to show there is hope for you "dog loving freaks" yet.
LEARN from this. That is the important
thing...............................

"Deputies said 20-year-old Rosylin Delamore went inside the fenced in yard,
despite a sign warning "Keep Out! Private Property! No Trespassing! Bad
Dogs."

There really isn't too much to add to that, except that the owners should
have put a lock on their gate.

Had the victim died, I would have called it the Darwin Effect.

Maybe she was attempting suicide. Oh, and these dogs were pit
bull-lab mixes.

Mustang Sally

Old February 21st 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
flick

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message

Maybe she was attempting suicide.

Heh.

It's impossible to make the world idiot-proof, isn't it?

Oh, and these dogs were pit
bull-lab mixes.

Yes, so they're automatically killers - in this case, perhaps friendly
killers ;-).

This incident is a good illustration of something else too. Dogs can behave
differently when the owner is gone.

You might make friends with my dogs when we're home, or they might not be
unfriendly if I let you in the gate. All bets are off, though, if we aren't
home. The dogs then believe they're in charge, imo. Or maybe that since
their protector/master is gone, and they've got to protect themselves.

flick 100785