Any pet owners feed BARF?

Old February 26th 07, 12:59 PM posted to free.uk.pets.dogs,rec.pets.dogs.misc,uk.rec.pets.misc
Jewel

Default Any pet owners feed BARF?

Thinking about swapping my two oldies and also starting two new 12 week old
pups expected end April on it but is there any meat you can't feed raw? Is
pork OK? I normally avoid cooked pork with mine but what about raw? What
about offal i.e. Beef heart (any heart for that matter) kidneys liver etc?
Any advice appreciated

Old March 10th 07, 09:04 AM posted to free.uk.pets.dogs,rec.pets.dogs.misc,uk.rec.pets.misc
Pat

"Jewel" wrote in message
Thinking about swapping my two oldies and also starting two new 12 week

old
pups expected end April on it but is there any meat you can't feed raw? Is
pork OK? I normally avoid cooked pork with mine but what about raw? What
about offal i.e. Beef heart (any heart for that matter) kidneys liver etc?
Any advice appreciated

Hi,
You must NOT give dogs Pork.
Most tinned and dry food is a balanced diet.
I myself use food with No colouring.
I would never give my dogs raw meet or bones of any kind.
That is my thoughts
At the end of the day you have to make the choice.
Good luck.
Pat

Old April 11th 07, 08:32 PM posted to free.uk.pets.dogs,rec.pets.dogs.misc,uk.rec.pets.misc
Dexter Denzel Taylor

"Pat" wrote in message

"Jewel" wrote in message
Thinking about swapping my two oldies and also starting two new 12 week

old
pups expected end April on it but is there any meat you can't feed raw?
Is
pork OK? I normally avoid cooked pork with mine but what about raw? What
about offal i.e. Beef heart (any heart for that matter) kidneys liver
etc?
Any advice appreciated

Hi,
You must NOT give dogs Pork.

I would never give my dogs raw meet or bones of any kind.

Why not ? Raw meat and uncooked bones are a dogs natural diet

Check out

http://www.ripley-wrinkles.com