I R an Urthdog!

Old March 1st 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Robin Nuttall

Default I R an Urthdog!

Yep, I be good at that urthdog stuff. Whachu' mean earthdog means
tunnels and I ain't underground! I had to pose for the pitchers!

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_001.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_004.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_005.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_006.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_008.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_009.jpg

And I'm purty too--here I'm modelling my spiff new dog coat for the
company--they're gonna use me on their web page!

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipp...coatsm_001.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipp...coatsm_002.jpg
Old March 1st 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
ceb

Robin Nuttall wrote in news:0MqFh.21021$PD2.19926
@attbi_s22:

And I'm purty too--here I'm modelling my spiff new dog coat for the
company--they're gonna use me on their web page!

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipp...coatsm_001.jpg

Oh for crying out loud! First he is the perfect sports dog, then he goes
and looks heart-meltingly adorable. What a great little guy! Nice coat,
too.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old March 2nd 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Shelly

Robin Nuttall wrote:
Yep, I be good at that urthdog stuff. Whachu' mean earthdog means
tunnels and I ain't underground! I had to pose for the pitchers!

He is a fearsome, sparkly little guy.

And I'm purty too--here I'm modelling my spiff new dog coat for the
company--they're gonna use me on their web page!

Very nice coat. And he's a lovely model!

--
Shelly
Old March 2nd 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
ceb

Rocky wrote in
:

Robin Nuttall said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

Yep, I be good at that urthdog stuff.

If I could find Earthdog stuff here, that'd be another reason to
justify me getting a pocket dog. (I'm not, but it's in the back
of my mind.)

You will succumb to the eevilness of the toy dogs. Resistance is futile!

Old March 2nd 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Robin Nuttall

Rocky wrote:

Robin Nuttall said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

Yep, I be good at that urthdog stuff.

If I could find Earthdog stuff here, that'd be another reason to
justify me getting a pocket dog. (I'm not, but it's in the back
of my mind.)

Hmmmm. I don't know about earthdog in Canada. I do know I'm insanely
jealous that you have scent hurdling which sounds all kinds of cool to me.

Old March 6th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Lynne

on Thu, 01 Mar 2007 02:20:44 GMT, Robin Nuttall wrote:

Yep, I be good at that urthdog stuff. Whachu' mean earthdog means
tunnels and I ain't underground! I had to pose for the pitchers!

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_001.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_004.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_005.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_006.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_008.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/edsm_009.jpg

And I'm purty too--here I'm modelling my spiff new dog coat for the
company--they're gonna use me on their web page!

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipp...coatsm_001.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipp...coatsm_002.jpg

I'm going to have to talk my daughter into a minpin when it's her turn to
get a dog, and then I'll have to talk to you about where you got Zipper.
WOW!

--
Lynne