chilling account of a near -miss dog shooting PEEKA WENT BUNGEEJUMPING OFF A CLIFF BUT....

Old September 26th 03, 07:14 PM
Mental Hea_lth Helper

Default chilling account of a near -miss dog shooting PEEKA WENT BUNGEEJUMPING OFF A CLIFF BUT....

BUT FATASS RIGHT WING RESPONSIBILITY ACTIVIST EXTREMIST DEBBIE S, aka
staffymom FORGOT to attach the bungee cord....

SPLAT!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

and she has the never to attack other people for being "irresponsible"
people who have not killed their own dogs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Next time, attach the bungee cord and check it twice you fatass dumb****
whitetrash abomination of a toxic mommy imbecile piece of ignorant
refuse. You murdered your own dog with your own stupidity and you won't
take the blame. Instead you attack someone who did nothing wrong and did
not murder their own dog.

Clean your own house you fat pig, and clean up the dog parts on your
property at the bottom of the cliff. It will attract rodents.

thank you for your heelp

mlife
live...
ddddogtv...com

Debbie S wrote:

But Debbie, the people who attend and compete in agility matches are
not the "public" about which everyone here seems to be talking.

What??? Have you ever been to a trial? We compete at State fairs. We
do public demos. They've been on television, and in newspapers. How on
earth is that _not public exposure? boggle

But I understand where you're coming from. You assumed I kept my dogs
hidden, I've shown that I most certainly _don't, now you must peddle
fast to find where I still don't do _enough, in your eyes.

Gotcha.

Debbie