Lab loosing his coat?

Old March 5th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Capt.Morgan

Default Lab loosing his coat?

I have a 4 year old Black Lab, and have moved from Arizona to Virginia. I
have also recently changed his food from Beneful to Nutro Max. He has always
had beautiful skin and a VERY shiny coat. Lately his coat is not very shiny
and I see that he has very dry skin that is flaking. Would anyone know if it
could be the change of climate or maybe the food? What can I do to get him
back to normal?

Old March 7th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
silvercelt

On 5 Mar, 01:09, "Capt.Morgan" wrote:
I have a 4 year old Black Lab, and have moved from Arizona to Virginia. I
have also recently changed his food from Beneful to Nutro Max. He has always
had beautiful skin and a VERY shiny coat. Lately his coat is not very shiny
and I see that he has very dry skin that is flaking. Would anyone know if it
could be the change of climate or maybe the food? What can I do to get him
back to normal?

Can be stress of changes and affect from new diet. Try back to old
food and see if it helps.

Shi Tzu Loosing Tooth at 7 Wilfred Smulders Dog health 0 April 2nd 05 09:34 PM
Bad coat on dog gaubster2 Dog health 19 February 19th 05 06:08 PM
Dull Coat Monika I. Neszvecsko Dog health 0 October 17th 03 05:54 AM
I must be loosing it... Jonathan Dog behavior 8 September 3rd 03 04:56 PM
I must be loosing it... Jonathan Dog behavior 0 September 3rd 03 11:45 AM