NW Arkansas -- Missing Boxer 72616

Old March 5th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default NW Arkansas -- Missing Boxer 72616

Someone has taken my boxer from me. He is a 2 year old Male Brindle
Boxer. He has a black mask, cropped ears and is a large boxer. He
weighs close to 90 pounds. He has white tips on his toes and the
usual white chest and some white that goes up on the underside of his
jaw. He was last seen in Berryville, AR, on my front porch. He is a
very smart boxer and somehow figured out a way to unhook his 20 feet
tie out chain from his tie out stake. He then climbled the backyard
fence and managed to get himself and the chain over the fence. He got
the chain hooked on my front porch, waiting for me to come home at
lunch. Before I got there, some guy (later 20's, driving a 90-94 4
door green blazer) took him. I have filed a police report, called
local radio stations having them announce this, hung posters all over
town and have exhausted about all chances of locating him. He has a
nice Harley Davidson collar on, and if you look closely on his kneck
behind his head, there are a few white hairs, almost to where it
looked like his genetics about made him flashy. He is not a flashy
brindle though, only a patch of about 10 white hairs. Please, if you
have any information, call me and no questions will be asked. There
is a reward leading to ANY information that helps me find my best
bud. My cell number is 870-654-2379

Brian

Hey Boxer folks! Homeless Boxer wanted in Portland, OR Aimee Nicole Schantz Dog breeds 0 September 19th 04 01:28 AM
missing posts? Marie Dog behavior 0 June 19th 04 02:00 AM
Missing dogs? Scott Danzig Dog rescue 24 July 18th 03 01:00 AM
Missing dogs? Scott Danzig Dog rescue 0 July 17th 03 01:12 AM