I R A Champeen too!

Old March 6th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Robin Nuttall

Default I R A Champeen too!

Zipper finished his Championship on Sunday, going Best of Winners for 2
points which put him over the top at 16. So in a total of 6 weekends of
showing he was only out of the points once and ended up with 3 majors
(back-to-back 4 pointers and then 3 more points a couple of weeks ago)
and 5 singles.

He's now Champion Regatta It's About Time--and he thinks it's about time
to go get some more rats!
Old March 6th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Lynne

on Tue, 06 Mar 2007 02:25:01 GMT, Robin Nuttall wrote:

Zipper finished his Championship on Sunday, going Best of Winners for 2
points which put him over the top at 16. So in a total of 6 weekends of
showing he was only out of the points once and ended up with 3 majors
(back-to-back 4 pointers and then 3 more points a couple of weeks ago)
and 5 singles.

He's now Champion Regatta It's About Time--and he thinks it's about time
to go get some more rats!

All that in such a handsome little package! WAY TO GO, ZIPPER!!

--
Lynne
Old March 6th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Lynne

on Tue, 06 Mar 2007 02:44:10 GMT, Lynne
wrote:

WAY TO GO, ZIPPER!!

oops! I meant Zipper AND ROBIN!

--
Lynne
Old March 6th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Robin Nuttall

wrote:

WAY TO GO, ZIPPER!!

oops! I meant Zipper AND ROBIN!

Heck I didn't have a thing to do with it. This dog has been a gift,
literally and figuratively. Breeders gave him to me *and* finished him
for me. All I had to do was hand him over before a show and pick him up
after. I was very lucky--I got to see him pick up one of his 4-point
majors and I got to see him finish this last weekend. The breeders are
just super people, he was placed with me as an agility prospect but
ended up being a very, very nice puppy after all. Hence, he finishes in
6 weekends.
Old March 6th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
flick

"Robin Nuttall" wrote in message
Zipper finished his Championship on Sunday, going Best of Winners for 2
points which put him over the top at 16. So in a total of 6 weekends of
showing he was only out of the points once and ended up with 3 majors
(back-to-back 4 pointers and then 3 more points a couple of weeks ago) and
5 singles.

He's now Champion Regatta It's About Time--and he thinks it's about time
to go get some more rats!

Congrats!

flick 100785
--
Unfortunately, liberals hate the current administration with such fury that
they regularly fail to acknowledge just how dangerous and depraved our

Old March 6th 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Shelly

Robin Nuttall wrote:
Zipper finished his Championship on Sunday, going Best of Winners for 2
points which put him over the top at 16. So in a total of 6 weekends of
showing he was only out of the points once and ended up with 3 majors
(back-to-back 4 pointers and then 3 more points a couple of weeks ago)
and 5 singles.

Congratulations! He really is a beautiful boy, and judging by how
much he sparkles in still photos, he must be damned personable in
the flesh.

He's now Champion Regatta It's About Time--and he thinks it's about time
to go get some more rats!

That sounds like a fair reward for a job well done.

--
Shelly
Old March 6th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Janet Boss

In article 1i4Hh.31617$PD2.30456@attbi_s22,
Robin Nuttall wrote:

He's now Champion Regatta It's About Time--and he thinks it's about time
to go get some more rats!

Way to go Zip! Boy did time fly on that one!

--
Janet Boss
Old March 6th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Lynne

on Tue, 06 Mar 2007 03:30:21 GMT, Robin Nuttall wrote:

Heck I didn't have a thing to do with it. This dog has been a gift,
literally and figuratively. Breeders gave him to me *and* finished him
for me. All I had to do was hand him over before a show and pick him up
after. I was very lucky--I got to see him pick up one of his 4-point
majors and I got to see him finish this last weekend. The breeders are
just super people, he was placed with me as an agility prospect but
ended up being a very, very nice puppy after all. Hence, he finishes in
6 weekends.

Well, sheeeeit! EAT SOME CAKE!! What a wonderful arrangement for
everyone--especially Zipper, since he's obviously thriving under your care
and adoration.

He's definitely a very special boy. What's the link to his page again? I
need to show my daughter.

--
Lynne
Old March 7th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Robin Nuttall

diddy wrote:
in thread news:1i4Hh.31617$PD2.30456@attbi_s22: Robin Nuttall
whittled the following words:

Zipper finished his Championship on Sunday, going Best of Winners for 2
points which put him over the top at 16. So in a total of 6 weekends of
showing he was only out of the points once and ended up with 3 majors
(back-to-back 4 pointers and then 3 more points a couple of weeks ago)
and 5 singles.

He's now Champion Regatta It's About Time--and he thinks it's about time
to go get some more rats!

HURRAY!! How old is he?

He'll be 18 months on Monday.
Old March 7th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Robin Nuttall

http://www.totaldobe.com/zipper.html