Swollen Testicals...cancer...?

Old March 6th 07, 10:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default Swollen Testicals...cancer...?

I have a oh...about 3 year old Malteese/poodle mix. He isn't fixed and
about two weeks ago I noticed a little little tiny bump on the bottom
of his "boys" (testicals) Recently the last two days they have swollen
up like Jenny Jones at a cupcake factory. They're about two times the
size and very dark purple/black in color..especailly at the bottom
(they were before but not near as dark as they are now) Anyway's I can
no longer see the bump and he keeps licking and good grief....BITING!?
the area. The shaft area is also swollen and he's got a half somewhat
permanant red rocket... He's also now has the diarrhea..but his
appetite is still very good.

Anywho...is it a case of doggie blues testies..or is this all cause
for concern..

My email address is if anyone feels like emailing
me back...I would very much appreciate it...he is my one and only true
love. I just started this Google Group thing and I'm not quite sure
how it all works yet..

Thanks much!
-Jenn

Old March 6th 07, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
buglady

wrote in message
oups.com...
They're about two times the
size and very dark purple/black in color..

Go to the vet this minute.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old March 6th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
MauiJNP

[...]

best to get to a vet, good luck and let us know how it turns out

Old March 7th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Mar 6, 3:16?pm, "MauiJNP" wrote:
[...]

best to get to a vet, good luck and let us know how it turns out- Hide quoted text -

Thank you guys I help off for a day because I thought he was getting
better plus I had tyo wait to get my paycheck but I'm going to take
him in the morning he's very lethargic and they look like a huge
black cherry....