Free Cocker Spaniel

Old March 6th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default Free Cocker Spaniel

Free 6 month old American Cocker Spaniel.
I live in Seattle area. Older son has allegy to dog hair.
Free for good home.
Shot completed and has record card.
Has cherry eye on left eye.
Please email at

Old March 6th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

On Mar 6, 10:57 am, wrote:
Free 6 month old American Cocker Spaniel.
I live in Seattle area. Older son has allegy to dog hair.
Free for good home.
Shot completed and has record card.
Has cherry eye on left eye.
Please email at

The email address is campwash at hotmail.com.
Thanks.

Old March 7th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
flick

wrote in message
ps.com...
Free 6 month old American Cocker Spaniel.
I live in Seattle area. Older son has allegy to dog hair.
Free for good home.
Shot completed and has record card.
Has cherry eye on left eye.
Please email at

Never, ever offer a dog for free.

You'll get people who are going to sell it to a lab. They'll bring kids
with them, so they look legitimate.

You'll get jerks who will use it for a bait dog for fighting. Ditto.

Charge something reasonable, $50-100.

flick 100785

spaniel cocker fufuf Dog rescue 0 October 29th 06 10:39 PM
spaniel cocker fufuf Dog behavior 0 October 29th 06 10:37 PM
spaniel cocker fufuf Dog health 0 October 29th 06 10:37 PM
Cocker Spaniel [email protected] Dog breeds 0 June 22nd 06 09:01 PM
My crazy Cocker Spaniel LOUISI Dog behavior 0 February 26th 04 07:51 PM