Double standards !!

Old March 12th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
Eliot Whinterton-Harpe

Default Double standards !!

Why can scrounging dogs walk around naked, whereas I, an honest tax
paying citizen, get arrested when I do likewise?

Who can I sue?
Old March 12th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
Curious

"Eliot Whinterton-Harpe" wrote:
Why can scrounging dogs walk around naked, whereas I, an honest tax paying
citizen, get arrested when I do likewise?

Who can I sue?

That's easy, your local dog warden. Let us know how you get on.

Old March 12th 07, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
Alex Heney

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 01:18:13 +0000, Eliot Whinterton-Harpe
wrote:

Why can scrounging dogs walk around naked, whereas I, an honest tax
paying citizen, get arrested when I do likewise?

Because the police do not know the law wrt nudity.

There is actually no law preventing non-sexual nudity in public places
in the UK.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Real programs don't eat cache.
Old March 12th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
Jethro

wrote:
Why can scrounging dogs walk around naked, whereas I, an honest tax
paying citizen, get arrested when I do likewise?

Because the police do not know the law wrt nudity.

There is actually no law preventing non-sexual nudity in public places
in the UK.

Don't Scotland have a law with respect to that. IIRC the "Naked
rambler" got into a lot of bother there ?

Old March 12th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
Alex Heney

wrote:
Why can scrounging dogs walk around naked, whereas I, an honest tax
paying citizen, get arrested when I do likewise?

Because the police do not know the law wrt nudity.

There is actually no law preventing non-sexual nudity in public places
in the UK.

Don't Scotland have a law with respect to that. IIRC the "Naked
rambler" got into a lot of bother there ?

The laws on Breach of the Peace are somewhat different there, so that
people can be done for it without any member of the public actually
taking offence at what h is doing.

He still wasn't done for specifically being naked, even in Scotland.
In England, he was arrested a few times, but was not convicted of
anything.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
The young know the rules, the old know the exceptions.
Old March 12th 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
GB

"Alex Heney" wrote in message

There is actually no law preventing non-sexual nudity in public places
in the UK.

Dogs get away with sex in public places, too, though. Just goes to show that
we expect higher standards from humans than dogs. So unfair!

Hooray, hooray, the 1st of May
Outdoor sex begins today.

Old March 12th 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
IanAl

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:41:32 -0000, "GB"
wrote:

"Alex Heney" wrote in message

There is actually no law preventing non-sexual nudity in public places
in the UK.

Dogs get away with sex in public places, too, though. Just goes to show that
we expect higher standards from humans than dogs. So unfair!

Dogs can also lick their own genitalia (but that's not a legal issue).
Old March 12th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
GB

wrote:

"Alex Heney" wrote in message

There is actually no law preventing non-sexual nudity in public places
in the UK.

Dogs get away with sex in public places, too, though. Just goes to show
that
we expect higher standards from humans than dogs. So unfair!

Dogs can also lick their own genitalia (but that's not a legal issue).

There was a guy at school who could do self-fellatio. I never saw this, but
it was said to be so.

Old March 12th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
Curious

"GB" wrote:
There was a guy at school who could do self-fellatio. I never saw this,
but it was said to be so.

He sounds like a dick head.

Old March 12th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.legal,alt.cuddle
Cynic

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:13:06 -0000, "GB"
wrote:

There was a guy at school who could do self-fellatio. I never saw this, but
it was said to be so.

I was once thinking of doing that, but I never got round to it.

--
Cynic

Mi-Ki Breed Standards John Jukes Dog breeds 33 January 26th 06 08:54 AM
Dog Humor, some jokes about breed standards Dmitry Belov Dog behavior 7 January 4th 06 05:17 PM
Seeing double ceb Dog behavior 0 March 7th 05 05:21 PM
double standards on animal cruelty? [email protected] Dog behavior 9 January 26th 05 05:15 PM
Tail standards on previously-docked breeds? Amy Dahl Dog breeds 18 October 28th 03 06:25 AM