Dog Behavior Question

Old March 15th 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default Dog Behavior Question

Hello,

I have two dogs at home; A 2 year old black lab and weimaraner mix and
a 1 year old weimaraner. My black lab/weimaraner, Oly, has started a
new behavior that is concerning. He has been housebroken since he was
a young puppy but has suddenly started pooping in the house. I do not
leave him home for long hours by himself and he goes out many times a
day. I am starting to worry that this is some sort of sign of
unhappiness. I have tried looking up information online and cannot
find any. My next step is going to be to call my vet but I am
wondering if anyone has had experience with this or is familiar with
what this behavior may mean. If anyone has any information on what
this may be a result of, please let me know.

Thanks,
Danielle

Old March 16th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

On Mar 15, 7:29 am, diddy wrote:
in glegroups.com:
whittled the following words:

Hello,

I have two dogs at home; A 2 year old black lab and weimaraner mix and
a 1 year old weimaraner. My black lab/weimaraner, Oly, has started a
new behavior that is concerning. He has been housebroken since he was
a young puppy but has suddenly started pooping in the house. I do not
leave him home for long hours by himself and he goes out many times a
day. I am starting to worry that this is some sort of sign of
unhappiness. I have tried looking up information online and cannot
find any. My next step is going to be to call my vet but I am
wondering if anyone has had experience with this or is familiar with
what this behavior may mean. If anyone has any information on what
this may be a result of, please let me know.

Thanks,
Danielle

A dog pooping in the house that has been previously housebreaking can be a
sign of separation anxiety.
With any sudden change of behavior a consult with your vet is a good idea,
and he will probably address Separation anxiety with you as a matter of
course.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the insight!

Brittany Behavior Question RickPiatt Dog behavior 14 June 24th 06 06:52 PM
behavior question LL Dog rescue 21 October 6th 03 08:10 PM
behavior question LL Dog rescue 0 October 3rd 03 07:29 AM
behavior question LL Dog rescue 0 October 3rd 03 07:29 AM
Question about dog's behavior Gwen Watson Dog behavior 15 September 17th 03 03:34 PM