Shearing a Shih Tzu

Old March 16th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
frank1492

Default Shearing a Shih Tzu

My dog's hair is so fine I can't get the clipper to "bite," even when
I draw the clipper against the lay of the hair. The hair just seems to
get pushed flat.
I am using a clipper set from the local Target.
What is the problem here. Do I need a special clipper?
Thanks.
Frank

Shih Tzu guy Dogs - general 0 July 14th 06 05:32 PM
Shih Tzu guy Dog breeds 0 July 14th 06 05:31 PM
shih tzu [email protected] Dog activities 1 September 15th 05 01:32 AM
shih tzu Buldozerina Dog behavior 2 May 29th 05 05:55 AM
shih tzu Meiko'sMom Dog breeds 5 May 17th 05 02:13 AM