Kill baby polar bear, animal activists say]

Old March 21st 07, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,alt.architecture
Adam Funk

Default Kill baby polar bear, animal activists say]

On 2007-03-20, Otto Bahn wrote:

I'm not so sure skipping step 3 is such a bad idea. Or as
the Moody Blues might say, Timothy Treadwell's dead.

The bears have left the fire tower

--
hmmmm: sounds like the same DLL hell problem my cousin had. try
deleting all DLLs in your Windows/system32 directory and see what
Old March 21st 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,alt.architecture
Señor Popcorn-Coconut

On 2007-03-20, Otto Bahn wrote:

I'm not so sure skipping step 3 is such a bad idea. Or as
the Moody Blues might say, Timothy Treadwell's dead.

The bears have left the fire tower

What do you think about the design of the fire tower?
Old March 21st 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,alt.architecture
Adam Funk[_2_]

On 2007-03-21, Señor Popcorn-Coconut wrote:

The bears have left the fire tower

What do you think about the design of the fire tower?

The furry brides file past his tomb

--
Nam Sibbyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla
pendere, et cum illi pueri dicerent: beable beable beable; respondebat
Old March 21st 07, 12:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,alt.architecture
Teh Most Revernd Bishop of Willesden

On 2007-03-20, Otto Bahn wrote:

I'm not so sure skipping step 3 is such a bad idea. Or as
the Moody Blues might say, Timothy Treadwell's dead.

The bears have left the fire tower

What do you think about the design of the fire tower?

He hasn't called, he hasn't written, how do *you* think I feel?

--
That's_ the message; "Donut sit behind leaning cats that have just
farted you blind"!

Dr HotSalt in A.R.K.
Old March 21st 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,alt.architecture
Warm Worm

On 2007-03-20, Otto Bahn wrote:

I'm not so sure skipping step 3 is such a bad idea. Or as
the Moody Blues might say, Timothy Treadwell's dead.

The bears have left the fire tower

What do you think about the design of the fire tower?

He hasn't called, he hasn't written, how do *you* think I feel?

Any designer or architect needs to maintain reasonably regular contact
with their client, who, in turn, needs to be reasonably contactable.

The behaviour of dogs is in part to butt-sniff other dogs and the
behavior of many of their owners in many urban settings is to pick up
their droppings.
From a psychological standpoint, dog owners in urban settings are a

source of some concern.

Another clue regarding the real agenda of animal "rights" activists Handsome Jack Morrison Dog behavior 2 March 22nd 07 04:34 PM
Kill baby polar bear, animal activists say] Dr. HotSalt Dog behavior 4 March 22nd 07 04:15 PM
Shake That Bear Spot Dog behavior 1 January 4th 07 02:13 AM
Free Polar Fleece Blanket [email protected] Dog behavior 0 December 29th 06 12:35 AM
Bear Florence S. Buchholz Dog behavior 46 October 2nd 06 09:10 PM