Just scheduled blood test

Old March 23rd 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Spot

Default Just scheduled blood test

I scheduled blood test for both my dogs for Wednesday that's the soonest
they could get me in. Seems like I'm not the only one doing this the office
is swamped. Both my dogs seem ok but I figured I better do it since I I had
been feeding the Ol Roy in the pouches with their evening meals.

Celeste

Old March 23rd 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article etRMh.3$NO.0@trndny05, Spot wrote:
Both my dogs seem ok but I figured I better do it since I I had
been feeding the Ol Roy in the pouches with their evening meals.

Apparently this whole thing has been very good for the
organic pet food industry. I make an effort to feed the
dogs as well as I possibly can and in some cases that
includes organic foods (I just picked up a bag of Blue
Buffalo - it looks nice and the dogs like it but it's too
soon to tell whether or not it makes any kind of
difference), but the truth is that I have absolutely no idea
where the ingredients for even the organic foods come from.
After all, that e.coli-tainted spinach was organic.

Anyway, I hope everything comes out okay.

If you can't say it clearly, you don't understand it yourself -- John Searle
Old March 23rd 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judy

"Spot" wrote in message
I scheduled blood test for both my dogs for Wednesday that's the soonest
they could get me in. Seems like I'm not the only one doing this the
office is swamped. Both my dogs seem ok but I figured I better do it since
I I had been feeding the Ol Roy in the pouches with their evening meals.

Looks like they would be looking for a rat poison - aminopterin. Knowing
that will apparently help the vets with treatment.

Judy

Old March 23rd 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

Spot wrote:

I had been feeding the Ol Roy in the pouches with their evening meals.

What possessed you to do such a thing?

--
Janet Boss
Old March 23rd 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shadow Walker

"Organic" apparently doesn't guarantee the proper bathroom habits of
spinach pickers.

The ecoli doesn't have to come from the human pickers. The manure that is
used as fertilizer can be tainted and the vegetables or fruit grown in it
improperly prepared and washed. Thus the ecoli that was in the soil doesn't
get rinsed from the product produce surface.

Old March 23rd 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shadow Walker

I personally use O'l Roy to put weight on my strays and transfer them to the
goodstuff afterwards. It's kinda like feeding them junk food. It is better
than what they were not eating. In my personal opinion

Old March 23rd 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Shadow Walker wrote:
"Organic" apparently doesn't guarantee the proper bathroom habits of
spinach pickers.

The ecoli doesn't have to come from the human pickers. The manure that is
used as fertilizer can be tainted and the vegetables or fruit grown in it
improperly prepared and washed. Thus the ecoli that was in the soil doesn't
get rinsed from the product produce surface.

In the case of the spinach E. coli outbreak, it was cattle, not humans.

--
Shelly
Old March 23rd 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Shadow Walker wrote:
I personally use O'l Roy to put weight on my strays and transfer them to the
goodstuff afterwards.

What?

If you can't say it clearly, you don't understand it yourself -- John Searle

Baron scheduled to be on TV Mark Shaw Dog behavior 6 November 7th 06 03:25 AM
THERE WAS NO FLTS 11 OR 77 SCHEDULED.--the muirderers are panicking. Handsome Jack Morrison Dog behavior 4 September 12th 06 08:38 PM
Blood in Urine? Groovok Dog breeds 2 March 28th 06 08:56 PM
Blood blisters?? Jo Wolf Dog health 1 December 6th 03 07:01 AM
Dog has Blood in Urine Anita Vega Dog health 0 October 1st 03 05:40 AM