So then is there a difference in dog food

Old March 24th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
dwolf

Default So then is there a difference in dog food

So I chose my dog food thinking I spending more for a premium product.. So
if it's on the list along with Win Dixie, is mine the same as all the others
from this list.. What makes Nutro Natural Choice any different from the
rest listed ??
Anyone know any "REAL" facts on this subject ??

1. Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
2. Authority
3. Award
4. Best Choice
5. Big Bet
6. Big Red
7. Bloom
8. Bruiser
9. Cadillac
10. Companion
11. Demoulas Market Basket
12. Eukanuba
13. Food Lion
14. Giant Companion
15. Great Choice
16. Hannaford
17. Hill Country Fare
18. Hy-Vee
19. Iams
20. Laura Lynn
21. Loving Meals
22. Meijers Main Choice
23. Mixables
24. Nutriplan
25. Nutro Max
26. Nutro Natural Choice
27. Nutro
28. Ol'Roy Canada
29. Ol'Roy US
30. Paws
31. Pet Essentials
32. Pet Pride - Good n Meaty
33. Presidents Choice
34. Price Chopper
35. Priority
36. Publix
37. Roche Bros
38. Save-A-Lot
39. Schnucks
40. Shep Dog
41. Springsfield Prize
42. Sprout
43. Stater Bros
44. Total Pet
45. Western Family
46. White Rose
47. Winn Dixie
48. Your Pet

Old March 24th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"dwolf" wrote in message
So I chose my dog food thinking I spending more for a premium product.. So
if it's on the list along with Win Dixie, is mine the same as all the

others
from this list.. What makes Nutro Natural Choice any different from the
rest listed ??
Anyone know any "REAL" facts on this subject ??

Different recipes. Menu Foods is a canning facility that cooks the stuff up
according to the company recipe. Doesn't mean they don't use cheap
ingredients when they can get them though.........which is the thing that
has become apparent.