Have ALL the AFFECTED PET FOODS Been identified ?

Old March 25th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Edward

Default Have ALL the AFFECTED PET FOODS Been identified ?

Have ALL the AFFECTED PET FOODS Been identified ?

I feed my three dogs Hills Anti-oxidant, They do well on it, I am almost out
of food and am cautious about purchasing more food please help

Ed

Old March 25th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

Have ALL the AFFECTED PET FOODS Been identified ?

I feed my three dogs Hills Anti-oxidant, They do well on it, I am almost
out of food and am cautious about purchasing more food please help

Hills only had one feline canned food on the list. As far as I know, all
have been identified and dry kibble is not affected.

Old March 25th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
buglady

"Sharon Too" wrote in message

...........Have you or your hubby been on VIN boards lately? I'm wondering
how long a period the Banfield data is from.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old March 25th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

..........Have you or your hubby been on VIN boards lately? I'm wondering
how long a period the Banfield data is from.

Not in the last couple days. We're dealing with a family emergency.

All at once this crap hits.

Old March 26th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
buglady

"Sharon Too" wrote in message
Not in the last couple days. We're dealing with a family emergency.

All at once this crap hits.

......Hope everyone's OK

Old March 26th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

.....Hope everyone's OK

Thanks. Yep. Results were good - human wise. Now back to concentrating on
work!