Screw you Purina

Old March 28th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default Screw you Purina

We moved with our little dog to a country where Purina does business
but they do not have MightyDog with Lamb & Rice. We asked them to send
us the product and offered to pay for it with our US credit card. No
dice.

Old March 28th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
dwolf

Maybe it's time to by a better dog food ??
Purina just feels like giving your dog McDonalds everyday...

oups.com...

Old March 28th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Lis

On Mar 28, 7:40 am, wrote:
We moved with our little dog to a country where Purina does business
but they do not have MightyDog with Lamb & Rice. We asked them to send
us the product and offered to pay for it with our US credit card. No
dice.

Some Mighty Dog products have been recalled--the only Purina products
manufactured by Menu rather than Purina. It's the cheapest, lowest-
quality stuff Purina sells. Switch your dog to something better--you
can do much better even if you stick with just Purina products, and
there's better stuff out there than anything Purina sells.

Lis

Old March 30th 07, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Mar 28, 8:42 pm, "Lis" wrote:
On Mar 28, 7:40 am, wrote:

We moved with our little dog to a country where Purina does business
but they do not have MightyDog with Lamb & Rice. We asked them to send
us the product and offered to pay for it with our US credit card. No
dice.

Some Mighty Dog products have been recalled--the only Purina products
manufactured by Menu rather than Purina. It's the cheapest, lowest-
quality stuff Purina sells. Switch your dog to something better--you
can do much better even if you stick with just Purina products, and
there's better stuff out there than anything Purina sells.

Lis

Thanks for all the input. We have a very old, very small (8 lbs)
poodle and he has only three teeth. That seems to be the only food he
can handle. We tried other stuff and he gets sick from it. We mix it
with TOTAL serial and I make little bites for him to eat. We also soak
some dry food and give that to him also. We have friends who send
MightyDog to us by mail but it still got to me how little Purina cares.

Old March 30th 07, 11:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article .com,
wrote:
We have friends who send
MightyDog to us by mail but it still got to me how little Purina cares.

I'm not clear on why you're not ordering from, say, someone
who actually sells pet food. Amazon sells Mighty Dog, so
does petguys.com. It took, perhaps, 15 seconds to find this
out. You can order by the case.

If you can't say it clearly, you don't understand it yourself -- John Searle
Old March 30th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Mar 30, 12:01 pm, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
We have friends who send
MightyDog to us by mail but it still got to me how little Purina cares.

I'm not clear on why you're not ordering from, say, someone
who actually sells pet food. Amazon sells Mighty Dog, so
does petguys.com. It took, perhaps, 15 seconds to find this
out. You can order by the case.

If you can't say it clearly, you don't understand it yourself -- John Searle

You have no idea how difficult it is to buy stuff from US firms
outside of US. I had a hard time finding a company that would sell me
TurboTax software to download. TurboTax does not sell outside of US
but another company does. I tried to get the store I used to buy my
stuff to send me MightyDog but they refused. I think we are OK until
our friend gets tired of shopping for us. But thanks for the leads. I
will try them.

Old March 30th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Shelly

Shelly wrote:

That said, I would think that a company that has a web presence in a
certain part of the world would actually sell products there.

http://www.purina.hu/

Something else to keep in mind is that many manufacturers will not
sell directly to the public, period. Purina appears to be one of
those companies, meaning that even folks in the US cannot purchase
food from them, but have to go through a third party.

--
Shelly

SCREW OFF JERRY! Dog behavior 0 February 20th 06 09:29 PM
Purina Beneful Diet polyad Dog health 12 May 2nd 05 04:53 PM
Purina One? Susan Thomas Dog health 58 November 3rd 03 06:12 AM
Purina One? Susan Thomas Dog health 0 October 27th 03 04:52 PM