Love dogs?

Old March 29th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
gluiz

Default Love dogs?

love dogs? Check this out.... www.stop4signs.com

--
Signs - Car Window Decals - License Plate Frames
www.stop4signs.com

Old March 30th 07, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Beryl

gluiz wrote:

love dogs? Check this out.... www.stop4signs.com/dontbother

Well, it's sort of an ugly page and hurts my eyes. Nothing to see there
but a Search box.

So I searched for "sign" thinking I'd get a ton of results, and there
were just fifteen.

The pages are all like this one:
http://stop4signs.safeshopper.com/4/16.htm?948
Nothing to see.

--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

I love dogs....I love children [jerry] [ninnyboy] [email protected] Dog behavior 0 October 15th 05 11:10 AM
Dogs love Innova Rob Dog health 19 March 14th 05 02:56 AM
Idiots who love saying "Dogs must be on a lead" zark Dog behavior 0 August 31st 04 09:21 PM