Vet

Old March 30th 07, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Tony[_2_]

Default Vet

V ery E xpensive T rip

Old March 30th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Michael A. Ball

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:41:07 GMT, "Tony" . wrote:

V ery E xpensive T rip

How witty; and, yes, it is true. Veterinary care is very expensive. In
fact, because I'm poor, my current two dogs might be the last two I get
to own; but I don't blame the vet.

I once read something that expresses my belief so well, I made it into
the signature line below.

If you can't afford the vet,
you can't afford the pet.
Old March 31st 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Tony[_2_]

"Michael A. Ball" wrote in

If you can't afford the vet,
you can't afford the pet.