Baby Husky Plushness

Old March 30th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Baby Husky Plushness

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...7/03/mush.html

Also worth checking out, if you can watch video, is the two otters
swimming around, napping and holding hands. It's so cute it hurts.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...id_not_ju.html

And speaking of Huskies, I had a dream last night that I had
two--*TWO*--huskies. Now, *that* is not not not in The Plan, so
whoever is in charge of the late night programming needs to knock
that nonsense off immediately. We are not amused.

--
Shelly
Old March 30th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"Shelly" wrote in message
et...
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...7/03/mush.html

Also worth checking out, if you can watch video, is the two otters
swimming around, napping and holding hands. It's so cute it hurts.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...id_not_ju.html

And speaking of Huskies, I had a dream last night that I had
two--*TWO*--huskies. Now, *that* is not not not in The Plan, so
whoever is in charge of the late night programming needs to knock
that nonsense off immediately. We are not amused.

--
Shelly

============
He looks like a stuffed toy.Very cute.

Old March 30th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Shelly wrote:
And speaking of Huskies, I had a dream last night that I had
two--*TWO*--huskies. Now, *that* is not not not in The
Plan, [ ... ]

It never is.

If you can't say it clearly, you don't understand it yourself -- John Searle
Old March 30th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
Shelly wrote:
And speaking of Huskies, I had a dream last night that I had
two--*TWO*--huskies. Now, *that* is not not not in The
Plan, [ ... ]

It never is.

Oh great. I am doomed.

--
Shelly
Old March 30th 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Shelly wrote:
Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
Shelly wrote:
And speaking of Huskies, I had a dream last night that I had
two--*TWO*--huskies. Now, *that* is not not not in The
Plan, [ ... ]

It never is.

I should mention that the funny part of the dream was that I was
concerned about justifying to folks here my getting not one, but two
dogs after swearing up and down that I wasn't getting *any* dogs.
The mental acrobatics were so contorted that they woke me up.

--
Shelly

Husky cam! Lynne Dog behavior 3 February 9th 07 12:21 AM
Toy Husky?!?!? Janet B Dog breeds 5 December 6th 05 04:01 AM
Husky rescue? Shelley B Dog behavior 0 October 1st 04 01:05 PM
Sibierian Husky pup Psychosis Dog behavior 0 April 25th 04 11:16 PM
[husky] Who owns a Husky here? Melinda Shore Dog behavior 4 August 1st 03 02:29 PM