Flying Ears?

Old April 1st 07, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Borzoi

Default Flying Ears?

Would any of you be able to describe to me what the term "Flying Ears"
means please?

Is this something that can be corrected?

Regards,

--
"I am so confused"

Borzoi
Old April 2nd 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
ceb

Borzoi wrote in news:Xns99051A289E190happyhappy@
69.28.186.120:

Would any of you be able to describe to me what the term "Flying Ears"
means please?

Is this something that can be corrected?

Regards,

As an ear afficionado, I believe I am uniquely qualified to answer this
question.

An example of flying ears induced by flying:

http://www.wasuvi.com/?p=1515

Although I usually think of them as "flying nun ears" meaning they stick
out that way all the time. My dog Queenie has them:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/catherin...n/flying_ears/

I find them hilarious, and can't imagine wanting to fix them! (Unless
there's some medical condition of which I'm unaware.)

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow