Pet Pictures

Old April 2nd 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
jfish

Default Pet Pictures

Hello, Everyone I'm just getting this buisness up
and running. I'm a professional artist, but also
a pet owner and I have rescued pets as well. Currently I have a dog that
needs expensive surgery on his knee. Please take a minute and look at my
web site, I do commission work but also have some finished work for sale.
Look at
the pictures for sale page there's a link to the
on line store. Thank you
http://visionarypicturesonline.net

Just some pictures Lynne Dog behavior 6 December 20th 06 03:17 AM
Pictures Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 2 December 20th 05 08:35 PM
Pictures o' the Day shelly Dog behavior 12 October 8th 05 04:09 AM
Pictures! Suja Dog behavior 153 May 21st 04 02:40 AM
Looking for different dog pictures... John Dog behavior 0 March 17th 04 03:55 AM