DD bathed the Saint Bernard...

Old April 2nd 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
flick

Default DD bathed the Saint Bernard...

.... with lavender scented baby shampoo! He has become a four-legged room
freshener, lol.

flick 100785

Old April 3rd 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Spot

Doesn't that stuff smell great.....................

I use the lavender scented baby wash for Lady & Buddy when I bath them. It
smells good and is easy on their skin.

Celeste

Old April 3rd 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
flick

"Spot" wrote in message
Doesn't that stuff smell great.....................

I use the lavender scented baby wash for Lady & Buddy when I bath them.
It smells good and is easy on their skin.

It does smell good. I'm glad she used that instead of unscented.

We don't usually bathe the dogs, we brush them well and spot-clean if
needed. The other dogs are shorthaired. So I was kinda surprised that the
Saint stood there for her calmly, like the Real Good Dog he is, and got wet
down, lathered, rinsed, etc.

I'm sure he'd like to have a pool to cool off in, but it would wreck our
floors. I swear, his coat holds about 3 gallons, lol.

flick 100785

Old April 3rd 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

... with lavender scented baby shampoo! He has become a four-legged room
freshener, lol.

gotta love a multi-purpose dog!