What does your pet look like?

Old April 6th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Dan[_2_]

Default What does your pet look like?

Hey, so I started a blog about pet health and I thought it would be
fun to kick it off by asking you all to post pictures of what your dog
looks like! I have a picture of my dachshund up and he is the greatest
dog in the world! Please post a picture at my blog below and any other
comments you would like to add. Thanks!

http://www.180-pets.com/index.html

-Dan