Anyone know about this food?

Old April 6th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Tara

Default Anyone know about this food?

http://natureslogic.com/

A local pet supply store manager has been doing a crapload of research. She
found this company who she says was the *only* one that was willing to
disclose the list of suppliers of their raw materials to her. She hasn't
carried the product, but she is now planning on it.

Anyone have any opinions on it? On the company?

Tara
Old April 6th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Melinda Shore

In article 6,
Tara wrote:
Anyone have any opinions on it? On the company?

No, but I'd be surprised if the list of suppliers today is
the the same as the list of suppliers six months from now.

Old April 7th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

I just started using it and so far my dogs love it. If you read their
website, they don't use any synthesised vitamins or minerals. Instead
they come from whole foods. The owner of the shop that I bought it from
researches all the food she sells and she feels that this is the best so
far. It was developed by the say nutritionist as Nature's Variety.

Old April 8th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Spot

They also have a loyalty program where if you mail in your receipts for 10
items of the same they will send you a coupon for a free one.

I actually found a local supplier of this I may look into this.

Celeste

4.196...