What kind of dog do I have

Old April 10th 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Gadi Ben-Avi

Default What kind of dog do I have

Hi

Can anyone make a guess to what kind of dog I have.

Pictures are at http://picasaweb.google.com/gadi.ben.avi/Noach and
http://picasaweb.google.com/gadi.ben.avi/EinLavan

Gadi

Old April 10th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
pfoley

"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in message
Hi

Can anyone make a guess to what kind of dog I have.

Pictures are at http://picasaweb.google.com/gadi.ben.avi/Noach and
http://picasaweb.google.com/gadi.ben.avi/EinLavan

Gadi

============
My guess right now would be a Rottweiler/Border Collie mix.

Old April 10th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Gadi Ben-Avi

He is only about a foot high.

Are you sure?

Gadi
nk.net...

Old April 10th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Shelly

"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in
:

He is only about a foot high.

Are you sure?

Pfoley is sure about a lot of things, many of them incorrect.

Anyway, your dog looks *very* much like a Cocker Spaniel mix I know.
My guess would be that he might have some Sheltie in there, too. He
is awfuly cute!

--
Shelly

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old April 10th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
pfoley

"Shelly" wrote in message
.102...
"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in
:

He is only about a foot high.

Are you sure?

Pfoley is sure about a lot of things, many of them incorrect.

Anyway, your dog looks *very* much like a Cocker Spaniel mix I know.
My guess would be that he might have some Sheltie in there, too. He
is awfuly cute!

--
Shelly

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

-------------------
Shelley, you're awfully sure about a lot of things; many of them incorrect.

Old April 10th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
sighthounds & siberians

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:31:11 GMT, "pfoley"
wrote:

"Shelly" wrote in message
3.102...
"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in
:

He is only about a foot high.

Are you sure?

Pfoley is sure about a lot of things, many of them incorrect.

Anyway, your dog looks *very* much like a Cocker Spaniel mix I know.
My guess would be that he might have some Sheltie in there, too. He
is awfuly cute!

--
Shelly

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

-------------------
Shelley, you're awfully sure about a lot of things; many of them incorrect.

At least she spells people's names correctly.

Mustang Sally

Old April 10th 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
pfoley

"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in message
He is only about a foot high.

Are you sure?

Gadi
"pfoley" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in message
Hi

Can anyone make a guess to what kind of dog I have.

Pictures are at http://picasaweb.google.com/gadi.ben.avi/Noach and
http://picasaweb.google.com/gadi.ben.avi/EinLavan

Gadi

============
My guess right now would be a Rottweiler/Border Collie mix.

=================
No, I am not sure it is the above, as I said it was a guess; only a guess.
The dog looks like it has Rotty facial expression and markings; the shape of
the dog looks like Border Collie; there is most likely one or two smaller
breeds mixed in it also for the small size which you just mentioned.
You were asking for guesses, and those are my guesses. Other people will
have different ideas I am sure.

Old April 10th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
pfoley

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:31:11 GMT, "pfoley"
wrote:

"Shelly" wrote in message
3.102...
"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in
:

He is only about a foot high.

Are you sure?

Pfoley is sure about a lot of things, many of them incorrect.

Anyway, your dog looks *very* much like a Cocker Spaniel mix I know.
My guess would be that he might have some Sheltie in there, too. He
is awfuly cute!

--
Shelly

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

-------------------
Shelley, you're awfully sure about a lot of things; many of them

incorrect.

At least she spells people's names correctly.

Mustang Sally

===============
You actually critique my messages and other people's messages to see if we
have made any spelling and typing errors? Mustang Salley, that seems very
petty of you! You should try to find something more interesting to do in
your life.
I believe the OP would like us to guess what breed mixes are in his dog; you
could try to answer the OP's question, rather than check for everyone's
spelling errors, which I don't think the OP is interested in.

Old April 10th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article t,
pfoley wrote:
I believe the OP would like us to guess what breed mixes are in his dog;

True enough - you've set an excellent example for us all to
follow. To whit: My guess is ... Samoyed x English Mastiff!

Gadi, there are a number of breeds that have or can have
brown points, including Gordon Setters and Doberman
Pinschers. Small breeds that have or can have brown points
include Cocker Spaniels and Manchester Terriers. If I had
to guess (since it's now mandatory) my actual guess would be
something along the lines of Manchester x Sheltie, but I
have no idea how the color genetics would actually work in a
cross like that.

Old April 10th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
sighthounds & siberians

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:15:09 GMT, "pfoley"
wrote:

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:31:11 GMT, "pfoley"
wrote:

"Shelly" wrote in message
3.102...
"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in
:

[...]

I have a lot going on in my life, thanks. I haven't critiqued your
posts for spelling and typing errors, or grammatical errors, either.
I just think it's very rude to misspell people's names, and I didn't
even need to read your post to see that you'd done that.

I believe the OP would like us to guess what breed mixes are in his dog; you
could try to answer the OP's question, rather than check for everyone's
spelling errors, which I don't think the OP is interested in.

I could, yes, but I don't know what breeds comprise his dog. But my
comment about your misspelling people's names wasn't directed to the
OP anyway.

Mustang Sally

What kind of dog? Deadmoney Walking Dog behavior 16 March 14th 07 11:47 PM
What kind of dog are you? Fran Bragg Dog behavior 47 March 25th 05 03:27 AM
what kind of dog is this? no grip Dog breeds 9 January 12th 05 04:38 AM
What Kind of Dog Is This Q Dog breeds 44 January 9th 05 07:35 AM
What kind of dog? SHOESMITHM Dog breeds 6 July 8th 03 11:53 PM