Puggle fun

Old April 12th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Default Puggle fun

There's a puggle at Queenie's daycare (yes, Queenie has her own business
now -- she thought that if Rocky could do it, why couldn't she???) who is
absolutely sweet and adorable. I guess she's still young but pretty much
full grown. I'm just remembering people saying they didn't find the
puggle cute, and she is, um, interesting looking but she totally reminds
me of what a mini-Boxer might look like, only with a somewhat longer
snout. She's also a whole-body wagger, which I always find endearing.

I don't think her owner got her from a crazy breeder, as she describes
her as "half pug, half beagle" instead of by the cutesy name.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old April 12th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"ceb" wrote in message:

I don't think her owner got her from a crazy breeder, as she describes
her as "half pug, half beagle" instead of by the cutesy name.

That's cool. Kinda depressing that just yesterday, we had a Peke-a-Poo, a
Schnoodle, a Cockapoo, and new to me, Cav-a-Poo. Of course, Labradoodles
and Goldendoodles are too numerous to count.

Suja

Old April 12th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

ceb wrote:

she totally reminds
me of what a mini-Boxer might look like, only with a somewhat longer
snout. She's also a whole-body wagger, which I always find endearing.

And, if she's anything like Zoe, the Pug x Beagle I know, I bet she
looks endearingly concerned. Zoe reminds me so much of Harriet
sometimes--especially in her facial expressions--that it almost hurts.

--
Shelly
Old April 12th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"ceb" wrote in message
There's a puggle at Queenie's daycare (yes, Queenie has her own business
now -- she thought that if Rocky could do it, why couldn't she???) who is
absolutely sweet and adorable. I guess she's still young but pretty much
full grown. I'm just remembering people saying they didn't find the
puggle cute, and she is, um, interesting looking but she totally reminds
me of what a mini-Boxer might look like, only with a somewhat longer
snout. She's also a whole-body wagger, which I always find endearing.

I don't think her owner got her from a crazy breeder, as she describes
her as "half pug, half beagle" instead of by the cutesy name.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
& Queenie the black gold retriever
& Max the pomeranian
& Rosalie the calico cat

==========
What is a Puggle? Pug and what else?

Old April 12th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

pfoley wrote:
"ceb" wrote in message

I don't think her owner got her from a crazy breeder, as she describes
her as "half pug, half beagle" instead of by the cutesy name.

What is a Puggle? Pug and what else?

Good grief. Do you actually read the posts to which you reply?

--
Shelly
Old April 12th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"pfoley" wrote in message
news

"ceb" wrote in message
[...]

=============
Oh right, Pug and Beagle, sorry, I didn't read the last paragraph as Shelley
was good enough to point out.
I think Pugs are cute enough the way they are without blending them with
another breed, especially a Beagle.

Old April 12th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

pfoley wrote:

Shelley

There is no one who currently posts here with that name.

--
Shelly
Old April 12th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Judy wrote:
"pfoley" wrote in message
. net...
I think Pugs are cute enough the way they are without blending them with
another breed, especially a Beagle.

And I think beagles are cute enough the way they are without blending tham
with another breed, especially a Pug.

I think both breeds are pretty damned cute, and sometimes **** happens.

--
Shelly

Old April 12th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

"Suja" wrote in
:

"ceb" wrote in message:

I don't think her owner got her from a crazy breeder, as she
describes her as "half pug, half beagle" instead of by the cutesy
name.

That's cool. Kinda depressing that just yesterday, we had a
Peke-a-Poo, a Schnoodle, a Cockapoo, and new to me, Cav-a-Poo. Of
course, Labradoodles and Goldendoodles are too numerous to count.

There are several Goldendoodles at Queenie's day care. They're all sweet,
cute dogs. Haven't seen a labradoodle yet, that I know of. There are
about a gazillion labs and lab mixes there.