Canned Food Serial Numbers Available

Old April 13th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Zephyr_Davis

Default Canned Food Serial Numbers Available

Canned food has markings on it which identify, the day, the and the
plant in which it was prepared, in the form
of a serial number code. Why are we not given this information? Is
it because this would arm the public with
law suite information? We must put a stop to corporate in-
accountability. According to a DVD I rented from Netflix, called,
"The Corporation" the early ones had very limited powers. After civil
rights were given to blacks, corporate attorneys said, "we want the
same rights". They twisted, mangled and contorted (like attorneys do)
and got them.

Corporations began to take on new personalities and powers with almost
NO responsibility. They have become monsters with no personal
consequences. We are sad losing our pets, but in a broader
perspective this is the tip of the iceberg. As these entities grow
larger we will see massive atrocities with harsher implications. The
1st responsibility of a corporation is to the stockholders in the form
of profits. Safety comes 2nd. If they can increase profit by
compromising safety and pay financially for the consequences, they are
legally bound to do it FOR the stockholders; not the consumer nor the
public. Think about the implications of this. This is the job of an
actuator such as in the exploding Ford Pinto. Does the cost of a
recall exceed the cost of a payout for deaths and suffering. They are
legally bound to the stockholders to think this way. If you're OK
with that, do nothing. If not the problem must be solved at the
corporate level. Soon or maybe it's to late, faceless, non-human, set
of codes will run the world with the value of currency. Can we do
anything about it now?

Oregon updates the numbers - pet food recall buglady Dog health 0 April 12th 07 04:30 AM
VIN reports the real numbers - pet food recall buglady Dog health 3 April 11th 07 05:14 PM
canned food Sunni12 Dog health 0 December 13th 03 09:41 AM
canned food Sunni12 Dog health 0 December 13th 03 09:41 AM
Canned vs Dry food Harry Dog health 17 July 23rd 03 04:14 AM