RIP My Dear Darlin Rudy

Old April 15th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mary Beth

Default RIP My Dear Darlin Rudy

Rudy has left us last Friday, the 6th, exactly one week shy of 15 years from
when I first held him in my arms.
I don't know why, but that day, adopting him from the HS, I walked out with
this little snowball in my arms, and I started to cry like a baby.....I was
so overwhelmed with love for him. Now, the tears are so very different, I
miss him so very much.

I have Boo, 9, and Zack, 10, and the 3 kittens, but the house is so danged
quiet. How does that happen?????

A coincidence, maybe, but he was let go on Good Friday, the same day my
brother passed away, 25 yrs ago. I'd always felt that there was way more
than the pet/owner relationship between Rudy and me. He was always so much
more a child to me, as we never had children. Who knows?

He had finally told me it was time to let him go, so the vet came here, and
we gave him that last special gift......I took away his pain and made it my
own. He will no longer limp nor need help to stand up.
Both dogs are pretty down trodden, especially Boo, who came to us at 4 mo.,
and has always had Rudy here.
The youngest kittie, Isabella, has been like velcro, constantly attached to
me. I guess they know. I thank God every day for the other ones, but I still
would give them all up for one more year with my Rude Dude.

He is firmly enfolded in my heart and soul, and always will be.

Rudy who filled my soul from 2/14/92 - 4/6/07.

MaryBeth

Old April 15th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Mary Beth,
I am so sorry about the loss of you darlin little Rudy. I can tell
how much you loved him and I know he could to....He will be there for
you at the Rainbow Bridge....
R.I.P. Rudy

Be Free.....Judy

Old April 15th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

So sorry for your loss, Mary Bet.

Rest in peace, Rudy. You were well-loved.

FurPaw

--

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old April 15th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

"Mary Beth" wrote in
:

[...]

Oh MaryBeth, I'm so sorry!

Godspeed, sweet Rudy.

--
Shelly

Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing
that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.
-- Albert Einstein
Old April 15th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
johnhenri[_2_]

"Mary Beth" wrote in message
[...]

Your sorrow overwhelms me, for I know it.
Peace to you MaryBeth, and Godspeed Rudy.
I do believe, with all the wondrous ones gone before him, there will be
rockin' good times at the bridge tonight, and then again when we all meet
there at the end.
Karla

Old April 15th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:23:03 GMT, "Mary Beth"
wrote:

Rudy who filled my soul from 2/14/92 - 4/6/07.

Your post brought tears to my eyes. That was a beautiful tribute to a
loyal, loving companion.

You have my deepest sympathy.

--
Lynne
Old April 15th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Rudy who filled my soul from 2/14/92 - 4/6/07.

I am sorry for the loss of your beloved family member.

Rest in Peace Rudy

Old April 15th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"Mary Beth" wrote:

Rudy who filled my soul from 2/14/92 - 4/6/07.

Oh MaryBeth, I'm so sorry. I've loved hearing about him over the years
and know how special he was. Think about him living on in my Rudy, who
I can only hope brings me as much joy, and vice versa, as yours. So
far, so good - it must be the name and the image.

--
Janet Boss
Old April 15th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Rocky wrote:

Rudy was of those dogs I never met but seemed to know well.

Isn't it amazing how that works? I've never met 99.999% of the RPDB
dogs, yet I feel as I know so many. Godspeed Rudy, and will Deja carry
your legacy forever!

--
Janet Boss
Old April 15th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:23:03 -0500, "Mary Beth"
wrote:

Rudy who filled my soul from 2/14/92 - 4/6/07.

I'm sorry, Mary Beth.

Godspeed, Rudy.

Dear friends Evelyn Ruut Dog behavior 3 June 19th 06 06:51 PM
Dear Amazing Puppy Weirdo M.M. Dog health 4 February 19th 05 07:05 AM