organic health care for pets

Old April 21st 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default organic health care for pets

www.betterlifeforyourdog.com is a site im trying to create for k9
breeds our main interest is our own breeds kelpie and sharpei
my intention is to create as many links to as many rescue services E-
mail pages and web sites as possible to also recruit volunteer home
checkers shelter and rehab stations as we can.
my own company Betterlife organic provides free healthcare for rescue
dogs but we need to get as much help as we can both in technicalit
services and animal welfare my intention is to be at the top of all
search engines with thesae rescue sites creat a hit list rating that
will make companies want to advertize on the sites in return we want
there sponsership of k9 rescue services .
Please please help us give these abused and discarded dogs a chance
help me help them thank you for reading this message ray cook