ping Shelley

Old April 23rd 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Default ping Shelley

I hope you checked Cute Overload this morning:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old April 23rd 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

ceb wrote:
I hope you checked Cute Overload this morning:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/

Holy Princess Di Eyes, Batman! Yes, I did check, but that hadn't
been posted yet. Thanks for the heads-up. Beatrice is crazy cute!

--
Shelly
Old April 23rd 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Default Ack, I meant "ping Shelly"

ceb wrote in
:

I hope you checked Cute Overload this morning:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/

It's not that I don't respect you, it's that I'm an idiot.

Old April 23rd 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

ceb wrote:
ceb wrote in
:

I hope you checked Cute Overload this morning:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/

It's not that I don't respect you, it's that I'm an idiot.

Not a problem! I always consider the source, and adjust my WTF
response accordingly.

--
Shelly
Old April 23rd 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Beatrice is crazy cute!

OK, then. I want somebody to splice me up some small genes so I can have a
Boxer puppy that stays small forever.

oh, that reminds me, I saw onn 8 month old Boxer pup at the park on Friday.
It was all white, except one small brown spot on the base of its tail. It
sure had a lot of energy and was a very cute puppy. If I see it again, I
hope I have my camera.

Old April 23rd 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

montana wildhack wrote in

OK, then. I want somebody to splice me up some small genes so I
can have a Boxer puppy that stays small forever.

Harriet *is* a small dog.

http://cat-sidh.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1661

--
Shelly

My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the
letters get in the wrong places.
-- A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh