Contamination impact on animal shelters; wikipedia article

Old April 25th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
FurPaw

Default Contamination impact on animal shelters; wikipedia article

A consequence of the pet food contamination that hasn't received much publicity:

Animal shelter workers are having to scrutinize each can and throw out a lot of
donated food. I'm sure our local shelters would appreciate donations right
about now - but contact the shelter first, because some are not accepting direct
food donations.

http://www.starbeacon.com/local/local_story_099074111

This gives a pretty comprehensive write-up of the pet food and food chain
contamination crisis. The time line provides a good summary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_gluten_(food)

FurPaw
--
My family values don't involve depleted uranium.

To reply, unleash the dog.