Any groomers out there?

Old April 26th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Kimber

Default Any groomers out there?

I just got a new Andis clipper with comb attachments. This may sound
really stupid, but I can't figure out how to attach the comb to the
blade. I've read the instructions several times and they don't make any
sense to me, nor does the picture. It just says "they're easy to snap on
and snap off!" I'm sure it is easy, but I just can't figure it out. Help!

Thank you!
Amy

Old April 26th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Kimber

Default Any groomers out there? - nevermind!

I didn't realize that not all combs fit on all blades. My combs are only
for a #10 blade and I was trying to put them on a #4 blade. Duh!

Amy