Shocking news about the human food chain

Old May 3rd 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Lars Eighner

Default Shocking news about the human food chain

According to an ABC report I heard this morning, most human vitamins sold in
the US are made in China. Vitamin C is no longer manufactured anywhere in
the US because it is not price competitive.

--
Lars Eighner http://larseighner.com/ http://myspace.com/larseighner
Countdown: 628 days to go.
Old May 3rd 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
FurPaw

Lars Eighner wrote:
According to an ABC report I heard this morning, most human vitamins sold in
the US are made in China. Vitamin C is no longer manufactured anywhere in
the US because it is not price competitive.

Here's a Washington Post article about that topic:
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3accpe

Tip of the iceberg?

FurPaw

--
My family values don't involve depleted uranium.

To reply, unleash the dog.

FDA to test human food for melamine FurPaw Dog health 31 April 27th 07 11:16 PM
Senate hearing- pet food recall & other news buglady Dog health 0 April 13th 07 05:02 AM
Todays News On Pet Food Recall Aaron111 Dog health 1 April 1st 07 02:58 PM
news for pets food Aaron111 Dog health 0 March 28th 07 01:37 AM
Do You Prefer Choking Shocking Or Pinching? Tee Dog behavior 2 January 12th 04 12:23 AM