Think you can't SEE melamine scrap in wheat gluten? Look again...

Old May 4th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
FurPaw

Default Think you can't SEE melamine scrap in wheat gluten? Look again...

Take a look at Figures 1 and 2 under "Imaging" in this link from
the University of Guleph lab that has been involved in tracking
down the cause of the renal failures due to melamine-contaminated
feed.

http://www.labservices.uoguelph.ca/urgent.cfm#crystals

But we've been told that you can't detect the presence of
melamine in wheat gluten without special tests. I was
envisioning a huge mobile lab on the docks containing a mass
spectrometer... not a magnifying glass.

FurPaw
--
My family values don't involve depleted uranium.

To reply, unleash the dog.