Animal Rescue Transport Magnets Now Available Again

Old May 5th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default Animal Rescue Transport Magnets Now Available Again

Please cross-post to all of your Rescue Lists, Volunteers and Friends.

Many members of Animal Rescue and Nationwide Rescues that I work with
have asked that I make the customed ordered "Animal Rescue Transport
Vehicle" Magnets available again. They work great as easy
recognition of each other when handing off animals to each other
during our transports for when our rescues are on their way to their
forever or foster homes. It makes it easier to recognize the driver
you are meeting to hand off an animal to. Many groups have purchased
them for their volunteers and given them to friends they have met
along the way during transports. There will be NO minimum or maximum
purchase necessary from any one person or group who wants to order
these. The deadline for ordering is May 18, 2007 to reserve your
magnet(s). They will arrive at my home from the printer around the
third week of June and I will be shipping the orders within days of
receiving them. As the deadline approaches, I will email those who
placed an order with the shipping and payment info. Payment will be
due prior to the magnets being shipped to you.

They have the Logo "Animal Rescue Transport Vehicle". These are
5.0"x5.5" in size approximately. They are also a heavier quality of .
35mm thickness, meant to be put on the outside of your vehicle for
display . The TOTAL cost will remain the same at $5.50 each
INCLUDING regular postage to you. Please contact me directly at
with the number you wish to order or if you have
any questions . If you haven't seen the magnets, feel free to email me
and I will gladly send a photo to you.

100% of any Net Proceeds resulting from the sales of these magnets
will be donated to Animal Rescues in Ontario Canada that I work with.
Remember, any profits help to save an Animal's Life!
Thank you,