RPD* Crazy Person List Update 10/9/2003

Old October 9th 03, 05:49 AM
&mi*chae*el

Default RPD* Crazy Person List Update 10/9/2003

John F Richardson wrote:

Michael,

Is posting misogynist bullshit
under a female screen name
a known symptom of any
recognized psychiatric
syndrome?

Hello John F Richardon,
Pit Bull Libertarian

If you have any specific grievances about the crazy/kuckoo! kuckoo!,
ding! ding! ding! list, please come forward with them now. kelly aka
culprit has been lobbying to get on to the crazy person list for months,
but we only put people on the mentally ill allstar list when we have
verifiable credentials, and she finally provided some.

This list is not mysogynistic. It is a known fact that more women than
men suffer from crazy/mental illness problems.

Most women who are f'd in the head can be cured by being f'd somewhere
else. Women who aren't getting enough tend to be more deposed towards
mental illness than those getting their fair share.

Are you doing your part to keep some woman/women from going nuts? If
not, you are being rude and misogynistic.

have an excellent evening

m ichael
live..
http://dogtv.com

For those of you awake at this late hour, you can see kwame brown live,
in special military style nite vision on the dogtv.com couchcam. hurry
before you miss it!

JohnR
Pit Bull Libertarian

Never sneer at the power of a little
pink squeaky toy!

Old October 9th 03, 06:03 AM
&mi*chae*el

&mi*chae*el wrote:

m ichael
live..
http://dogtv.com

For those of you awake at this late hour, you can see kwame brown live,
in special military style nite vision on the dogtv.com couchcam. hurry
before you miss it!

if you are reading this in the AM, here's what you missed:

http://dogtv.com/couchcam_10_09_03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/couchcam_10_09_03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/couchcam_10_09_03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/couchcam_10_09_03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/couchcam_10_09_03.jpg

michael
live...
http://dogtv.com

Old October 11th 03, 09:27 AM
m_ i c h7 e-ae l

John F Richardson wrote:

Michael writes:

As you may know, I am frequently
the victim of organized killfile
campaigns.

Hello again, John F Richardson,

A "killfile campaign's" effectiveness
is determined strictly by how many
people freely choose to join it.

Its success also is impacted by the busybody behind the scene email
slander/lie/disinformation/character assassination which occurs around here.

This is a form of censorship.

No, it isn't.

You're right it's not censorship. It's something worse. Especially when
it is organized and behind the scenes and fueled by slander and lies and
character assassination that you cannot see. You may be naive enough to
think that there is not an email and slander driven hall monitor militia
around here, and that's your business.

So once you realize that this kind of thing is happening to you, you
take appropriate measures to make SHORE that not only the newbies who
are being lied to hear what you have to say, but also the cowardly
slithering liars and slanderers themselves (they know who they are).

And my efforts to combat this problem have been quite effective. I don't
plan on keeping it up forever, but it has definitely done the trick for
the time being.

The crazy person list has been huge too, since many of the militia or
their friends are on that list. It's been quite effective in leveling
the playing field around here. Now, whenever some newbie gets a
"warning" email from a hall monitor telling them that Jerry and/or
myself are mentally ill and that they should not respond to us or listen
to us, they have an alternate source of information.

The Crazy person list.

Weird man. Weird, but effective. And the best thing is, I don't have to
slither to compete.

And I don't alter my name for the silly "narcissistic" reasons you and
others have proffered. If I want attention, I can and will get myself on
television.

Primarily because I'm so interesting and talented. And for that, I make
no apologies.

have a nice day,

michael
reporting live...