Ping: Shelly

Old May 7th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Default Ping: Shelly

http://tinyurl.com/2ntd9g

this is the collar I ordered for Cali (hers is 1/2 inch so it has one row of
jewels). its a very soft fake leather and in my price range. her neck is a
size 8 exactly so I ordered both the 6-8 and the 8-11 to make sure I'd get
the right fit. well, the smaller one doesn't close, which is what I sorta
expected but the bigger one is way too big that there is way too much extra
stuff that covers the decoration or hangs down in the way. If the tab that
holds the extra was movable or even farther away from the buckle, I could
just use that to hold it but doesn't work the way it is. Guess I'll have to
save up and buy the crocodile one or another expensive one from that page
you linked to before.

Old May 8th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

MauiJNP wrote:
If the tab that
holds the extra was movable or even farther away from the buckle, I could
just use that to hold it but doesn't work the way it is.

Aw, that sucks. It's such a cute collar. I even like the pastel
colors.

You can return them, right?

Guess I'll have to
save up and buy the crocodile one or another expensive one from that page
you linked to before.

Those were the more jewel tone collars? They're very attractive,
though I agree that they're a little pricey.

--
Shelly
Old May 8th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

If the tab that holds the extra was movable or even farther away from the
buckle, I could just use that to hold it but doesn't work the way it is.

Aw, that sucks. It's such a cute collar. I even like the pastel colors.

You can return them, right?

yes, petedge is so great about that. The collars still have the tags on
them, and were only tried briefly so they are returnable.

Guess I'll have to save up and buy the crocodile one or another expensive
one from that page you linked to before.

Those were the more jewel tone collars? They're very attractive, though I
agree that they're a little pricey.

this is actually the ostrich one but I like that one more than the crocodile
one (I had them mixed up before)

http://www.collarshop.com/1-2ostrich...og-collar.html

Old May 8th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

MauiJNP wrote:

this is actually the ostrich one but I like that one more than the crocodile
one (I had them mixed up before)

http://www.collarshop.com/1-2ostrich...og-collar.html

Ha! Those are the ones I was picturing. I love the colors, even
the pink, which isn't usually a color I'd consider.

--
Shelly
Old May 9th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

this is actually the ostrich one but I like that one more than the
crocodile one (I had them mixed up before)

http://www.collarshop.com/1-2ostrich...og-collar.html

Ha! Those are the ones I was picturing. I love the colors, even the
pink, which isn't usually a color I'd consider.

I am not a pink person either but it does look cute on Cali so I get it for
her.

Ping shelly Paula Dog behavior 0 January 2nd 06 05:58 AM
Ping...Shelly Darby L. Wiggins Dog breeds 25 July 28th 05 03:04 AM
Ping:shelly Debbie S Dog behavior 2 April 26th 05 05:36 PM
ping Shelly culprit Dog behavior 8 March 12th 04 03:10 AM
ping Shelly culprit Dog behavior 0 March 11th 04 03:22 AM