China's pet food poisoning, as well as Lenovo computers, shows why you cannot trust the Chinee!

Old May 15th 07, 03:56 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default China's pet food poisoning, as well as Lenovo computers, shows why you cannot trust the Chinee!

No wonder Lenovo computers don't sell well. 512M of ram on a dual-
core machine?

Yeah, but you gotta feel for Lenovo....after all, they did inherit all
of the mess IBM left them with - poor management, alllllll those 256M
chips, all those skimpy, shoddy hard drives.......

No wonder their computers don't sell well......

Jeez...there is even a USENET group devoted to thinkpad customers
networking to discuss problems they have had with the inadequate
machines. Apparently they have had problems calling the Lenovo
customer call center and being told "We no speakum de English."!

Also, and a nit, but a LARGE one, Lenovo got MAJOR incentives from the
state of NC to locate their headquarters in Morrisville, NC. And
then, as soon as they could, fired 1,400 workers.

I tried to tell my schoolies down at the State of NC that they were
making a mistake giving those Chinese all that money without getting
some promises - in writing - in return.

You can't trust those Chinese....just look at all that melamine laced
grain they were selling Menu Foods so all the trusting customers of
Menu Foods could unwittingly poison their pets. Oh, I guess that
makes the pets customers too.......

Those sorry Chineeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old May 15th 07, 04:38 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
rst0wxyz

On May 15, 7:56 am, wrote:
No wonder Lenovo computers don't sell well. 512M of ram on a dual-
core machine?

You can always buy additional memories. They are only too glad to
sell you more and charge you more.

Yeah, but you gotta feel for Lenovo....after all, they did inherit all
of the mess IBM left them with - poor management, alllllll those 256M
chips, all those skimpy, shoddy hard drives.......

Yeah, you gotta feel for those Americans. After all, they feel they
can go into the Middle East and Iraq, and the people there would
welcome them with open arms and happy to see them, to be liberated
from their tyrant leaders, only to find they are unwelcome and
unwanted. They are looked upon as rapists, killers, and destructors
of an advanced civilization.

No wonder their computers don't sell well......

No wonder America is looked upon throughout the world with unfavorable
opinions.

Jeez...there is even a USENET group devoted to thinkpad customers
networking to discuss problems they have had with the inadequate
machines. Apparently they have had problems calling the Lenovo
customer call center and being told "We no speakum de English."!

Jeez, there is even an organization called the Al Qeada that wanted
the destruction of America. The Americans look high and low, through
the bushes, the mountain top, to caves and all, but they could not
find this man called Osama Bin Laden, the Al Qeada mastermind. "There
is no trace of him" they said.

Also, and a nit, but a LARGE one, Lenovo got MAJOR incentives from the
state of NC to locate their headquarters in Morrisville, NC. And
then, as soon as they could, fired 1,400 workers.

Also, and this nitwick George W. Bush offered US$25,000,000 for his
head. He ordered the massive bombing of Bora Bora Mountain ranges to
kill him. Still, Osama Bin Laden continues his quest of destructions
and calls his jihadists to actions.

I tried to tell my schoolies down at the State of NC that they were
making a mistake giving those Chinese all that money without getting
some promises - in writing - in return.

I tried to tell the American people that they believe in their ways,
their believes and their way of life. But George Bush said they must
have democracy, freedom and elections. These are the ways, the modern
ways, the American ways,...

You can't trust those Chinese....

You just can't trust those Amwricans...

just look at all that melamine laced
grain they were selling Menu Foods so all the trusting customers of
Menu Foods could unwittingly poison their pets. Oh, I guess that
makes the pets customers too.......

just look at all those lettuce, spinach, and green vegetables grown in
the California farms and sold throughout the United States
supermarkets. They had e-coli on them and killed people just as dead
as any poison.

Those sorry Chineeeeeeeeeeeeee

Those are sorry Americanssssssssssssss

Old May 16th 07, 06:17 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
rst0wxyz

On May 15, 8:38 am, rst0wxyz wrote:
On May 15, 7:56 am, wrote:

[...]

Hey!! people, what happened? I thought this post is fun. Why don't
you people participate in this thread?

Old May 19th 07, 05:22 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

On May 15, 11:38 am, rst0wxyz wrote:
On May 15, 7:56 am, wrote:

No wonder Lenovo computers don't sell well. 512M of ram on a dual-
core machine?

You can always buy additional memories. They are only too glad to
sell you more and charge you more.

Yeah...that's a chink for you. I wouldn't by a goddamn thing from
those nasty Chinee...they are the lowest of the low as far as asians
go!

Yeah, but you gotta feel for Lenovo....after all, they did inherit all
of the mess IBM left them with - poor management, alllllll those 256M
chips, all those skimpy, shoddy hard drives.......

Yeah, you gotta feel for those Americans. After all, they feel they
can go into the Middle East and Iraq, and the people there would
welcome them with open arms and happy to see them, to be liberated
from their tyrant leaders, only to find they are unwelcome and
unwanted. They are looked upon as rapists, killers, and destructors
of an advanced civilization.

No wonder their computers don't sell well......

No wonder America is looked upon throughout the world with unfavorable
opinions.

America is looked up to by EVERY country in the world, my pup. Even
though the repugnant and ignorant President right now is GWBush!
Sorry to set you straight on that one.

[...]

GWBush is an infidel, and shall surely go to hell for all his sins and
indiscretions!

You can't trust those Chinese....

You just can't trust those Amwricans...

just look at all that melamine laced
grain they were selling Menu Foods so all the trusting customers of
Menu Foods could unwittingly poison their pets. Oh, I guess that
makes the pets customers too.......

just look at all those lettuce, spinach, and green vegetables grown in
the California farms and sold throughout the United States
supermarkets. They had e-coli on them and killed people just as dead
as any poison.

Those sorry Chineeeeeeeeeeeeee

Those are sorry Americanssssssssssssss

Come on and get some then, pussyboy!

Old May 19th 07, 05:23 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

On May 15, 7:56 am, wrote:

[...]

Because they KNOW I am right. And you are wrong, you cur dog!

Old May 19th 07, 11:35 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
rst0wxyz

On May 15, 7:56 am, wrote:

[...]

No, you are not right, and I am not wrong, you lecher dog!
lecher dog? no, you're not even lecher dog. You're a pussy cat.

Old May 20th 07, 12:00 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
rst0wxyz

On May 15, 7:56 am, wrote:

No wonder Lenovo computers don't sell well. 512M of ram on a dual-
core machine?

You can always buy additional memories. They are only too glad to
sell you more and charge you more.

Yeah...that's a chink for you. I wouldn't by a goddamn thing from
those nasty Chinee...

You wouldn't, huh!! All right, it's time for a reality check. Check
your shirts, your pants, your soxes, and shoes, your tools, your
furnitures, your computer and computer accessaries. It's only 75% of
the stuffs you have are made in China.

they are the lowest of the low as far as asians go!

Huh, I wonder what the rest of the world think of the Americans. They
probably think the Americans are the lowest of the low as far as the
world goes.

Yeah, but you gotta feel for Lenovo....after all, they did inherit all
of the mess IBM left them with - poor management, alllllll those 256M
chips, all those skimpy, shoddy hard drives.......

Yeah, you gotta feel for those Americans. After all, they feel they
can go into the Middle East and Iraq, and the people there would
welcome them with open arms and happy to see them, to be liberated
from their tyrant leaders, only to find they are unwelcome and
unwanted. They are looked upon as rapists, killers, and destructors
of an advanced civilization.

No wonder their computers don't sell well......

No wonder America is looked upon throughout the world with unfavorable
opinions.

America is looked up to by EVERY country in the world, my pup.

Reaaly? Even in Iraq? in Iran? in North Korea? in Cuba? In venezuela
where Hugo Chavez is King? in Lebanon where a truck bomb killed 241
Marines? in Syria?...

Yes, yes, in Israel, and in England, the U.S. is the mother of God, of
course.

Even
though the repugnant and ignorant President right now is GWBush!
Sorry to set you straight on that one.

G. W. Bush? you mean the one Hugo Chavez called the "devil was
here"? Yes, yes, what about him?

[...]

Well, at least you and I agree on something.

You can't trust those Chinese....

You just can't trust those Amwricans...

just look at all that melamine laced
grain they were selling Menu Foods so all the trusting customers of
Menu Foods could unwittingly poison their pets. Oh, I guess that
makes the pets customers too.......

just look at all those lettuce, spinach, and green vegetables grown in
the California farms and sold throughout the United States
supermarkets. They had e-coli on them and killed people just as dead
as any poison.

Those sorry Chineeeeeeeeeeeeee

Those are sorry Americanssssssssssssss

Come on and get some then, pussyboy!-

I am in sunny California, and I have a lot of it, pussy cat. Maybe we
should go somewhere else, and get something much better. Maybe we
should go to Denmark or Sweden or Finland where life is more friendly.

Old May 20th 07, 04:47 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

you shouldn' t trust Chinese canned food .

On May 15, 7:56 am, wrote:

[...]

should go to Denmark or Sweden or Finland where life is more friendly.- Hide quoted text -

Old May 20th 07, 05:10 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
rst0wxyz

On May 19, 8:47 pm, the **** of Saint Mary of Nazareth
wrote:
you shouldn' t trust Chinese canned food .

You have been eaten Chinese canned food for years, komin. You know,
the bamboo shoots, the canned lychee nuts in rock sugar syrup, a lot
of Chinese sauce come in cans,...

Old May 20th 07, 05:21 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.china,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
the Cunt of Saint Mary of Nazareth

you can eat Chinese canned fruits .
but not Chinese meat canned food .

wrote:
you shouldn' t trust Chinese canned food .

You have been eaten Chinese canned food for years, komin. You know,
the bamboo shoots, the canned lychee nuts in rock sugar syrup, a lot
of Chinese sauce come in cans,...

On May 19, 4:00 pm, rst0wxyz wrote:- Hide quoted text -