Two dogs need a home

Old May 17th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default Two dogs need a home

My wife and I recently relocated from a house where we had an outdoor
pen for our two dogs, they are a pair of 8 year olds we adopted from a
shelter when they were about a year old.

In our new living arrangement, they have seen fit break out of there
new pen frequently. With a new baby at home and another on the way it
has become to much for us. This is compounded by our neighbors
calling the police and dog warden every time they see our dogs off our
lot and telling us that the neighbors 'can shoot them if they want
to'.

This stresses me and my wife out and need to get a home for them. We
really want them to stay together though and understand this will be
probably very hard to find a home that will take two adult dogs...