Training Dogs

Old May 22nd 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
RKreuk

Default Training Dogs

Hey guys!

It's good to see people still training their dogs. It's always that
one roaming free that causes all the problems and howling at night.
Training goes a long way.

There's some dogs around here that are a little young and though we're
somewhat trying to train him, he's still pretty aggressive. He likes
to play Others nearby have dogs too. Little ones. They think they
weight 200lbs. :-P They seem better trained too--or maybe less noisy :-

noisy

RKreuk

I've got some more dog information at my blog:
http://dog-central.blogspot.com/
If you're intrested in more stuff.