osteosarcomas help

Old May 25th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
totalnet32

Default osteosarcomas help

Help

I dont want my 6 yrs old dobie to die. should I removed the leg and
decide on the chemo after that.
The prices for everything on LI, NY are nuts.

I guess what holding me back is the percentage that make it a year.

No animal insurance.

Crying everyday hurts

Old May 26th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
bethgsd

"totalnet32" wrote in message
ps.com...
Help

I dont want my 6 yrs old dobie to die. should I removed the leg and
decide on the chemo after that.
The prices for everything on LI, NY are nuts.

I guess what holding me back is the percentage that make it a year.

No animal insurance.

Crying everyday hurts

I'm sorry to read about your dobe. Have you had the 3 view chest
radiographs done? That would be the first thing that I would do before I
went any farther in thinking about amputation.
If there aren't signs of metastasis then I guess I would have to look at
things like is it a front or rear leg, overall health of my dog, excepting
the cancer, etc.

Good luck.

Beth