Excited peeing?

Old June 1st 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tom[_2_]

Default Excited peeing?

My dog came from the shelter. She was taken there by the previous
owner and the shelter told me they said they didn't have time for
her. Well, she shows signs of abuse sometimes. Not always
though...she really seems to be making progress. There is one issue
though. I think I know the answer and really don't need to ask but I
certainly don't know it all so someone maybe able to teach me
something.

There are times when she is either scared or just excited, most
usually the latter, when she just seems to not be able to control her
baldder. When I come home is a good example. She goes apeshit and
piddles a bit. If I am working with her to try to teach her a trick
or something she gets real excited because I have treats and the same
thing will happen. I just wonder if on top to the excitement she may
also have a weak bladder.

Can anyone comment in a civil manner?

Thanks...Tom

Old June 1st 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

================

My dog also did that for a long while. She never does that anymore. When
you enter the house or whenever anyone else enters the house, kind of ignore
her and then onnly talk to her in a low calm voice do not pay much attention
to her till she settles down. It was the excited voices and the pats and
attention that she got when anyone came in that used to make my dog piddle.

Peeing outside more than once bobby Booey Dog behavior 3 February 18th 06 02:48 PM
Dog pees when excited! Paul Dog behavior 3 August 9th 05 03:05 AM
Can I say Peeing? Just ELOISE Dog behavior 0 September 30th 04 02:44 PM
I'm too excited! Krishur Dog behavior 3 August 5th 03 03:30 AM
Even more excited! (Long) Diana Dog behavior 6 August 4th 03 09:13 AM