Thornit Powder

Old June 6th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Local Hero

Default Thornit Powder

Although this topic seems to generate some flame wars I'll take my
chances and post anyway...

I've used thornit with great results before but have given my supply
away and now need to get more. I was surprised to find more than
one supplier out there and I can't remember which one I'd bought it
from in the past.

Does anyone know if there's much difference in the product from the
various suppliers out there? Is there anyone selling this stuff
in the US?

There's some being sold on Ebay....anyone know about that product?

Thanks,
John

Old June 6th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

diddy wrote:

And the fact that said spammer was under indictment for unethical and
illegal claims and practices.

You are conflating two different spammers. The one you are thinking
of spammed a "holistic" website, and was from the US. The thornit
guy was from the UK, and pretty much stuck to hawking one product.

--
Shelly
Old June 6th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Local Hero

I stand corrected (sort of) too, but getting back to the original
topic...The stuff worked great for my dog but I'm not sure how
different the formulas might be. At the time I bought it (a few
years ago?) I thought there was only one brand.
I've given all I had away (hate to see a dog suffer) but it's a shame
if it's rep has gotten tainted by obnoxious advertising. I wish it
was available in the states.

John

Old August 21st 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Squeezy

Unfortunately Rocky gets it all wrong agin and sets himself up as the web
police.

Thornit powder is a simple mixture of readily available powders to an
effective remedy that works well for mites etc in dogs ears, and other
animals as well. It is not reccomended by vets as it is not a medicine
manufactured by a medical company. It is manufactured in Norfolk in the UK
by a very small family run business and just has a few outlets.

ups.com...

Old August 21st 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky[_2_]

"Squeezy" said in
rec.pets.dogs.health:

Unfortunately Rocky gets it all wrong agin and sets himself
up as the web police.

What did I get wrong? Are you claiming that it wasn't
promoted ad nauseum by a distributor's relative? You,
probably?

I wrote: "It wasn't the topic of Thornit which raised hackles,
but that one individual spammed the product and his sister's
website."

Thornit powder is a simple mixture of readily available
powders to an effective remedy that works well for mites
etc in dogs ears, and other animals as well. It is not
reccomended by vets as it is not a medicine manufactured by
a medical company. It is manufactured in Norfolk in the UK
by a very small family run business and just has a few
outlets.

You had to get a plug in, eh?

Dude, you're an ass.

Seven Flea Powder PUSHTRUCK Dog health 2 July 15th 06 07:22 AM
chinese Crested Powder Puff William Dog breeds 2 December 15th 05 07:00 PM
Thornit Powder for ear mites smiler Dog health 17 July 18th 05 03:34 PM