We created a website with Bully T-Shirts :-)

Old June 7th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
joskirps

Default We created a website with Bully T-Shirts :-)

Hello to everyone in this Usenet group,

We personally own two english bulldogs - Hilde (female, almost 3 years
old) and Dustin (male, 1 year old). Rocco (male) died last year in
September, he was aged 12.5 years old.

We now created a website with an online store where you can buy T-
Shirts, Longsleeves, Jackets and other stuff with bulldog images (some
of them also with images of our own bullys).

If interested, take a look - if not, simply ignore the message ;-)
There's the link:
http://www.bullyfashion.com

Hugs to all of your bulldogs !!!!
Jos