The hole-digging-craze, and a question on clicker training ...

Old June 12th 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

Default The hole-digging-craze, and a question on clicker training ...

My dog used to really enjoy digging holes. No matter where we went, if
there was a place he could dig a hole, he went right to it. He dug big
holes in the backyard at my in-laws place, in my dads rose garden, in
the bushes outside our house and in the childrens playground. I felt
very reluctant to take him with me if we were going to a place that
wasn't all asphalt or concrete Then I found out about the "stake in
the hole"-technique, and darn it worked like a miracle I wrote
about it in my blog at http://lifewithdog.blogspot.com if you're
interested in knowing more about that technique.

When I had my previous dog, I used to train her with clicker training,
but I have misplaced the little litterature I had about it. Anyone
care to share any good resources on it?

Old June 12th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,alt.pets.dogs.labrador

On 12 Juni, 18:27,
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
wrote:
HOWEDY rumble.ape,

wrote in message news:

...[clip]..
Goat, Ferett, Monkey And Horsey Wizard, rumble.ape {}: ~ (

That's a whole lotta garbage you're puking there. No friends, huh?
Lots of spare time, right? Relationship with your keyboard? If you
wipe off the sticky goo on the keys, maybe it'll be easier to type.

:P