MENS UNDERWEAR

Old June 13th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.humor.puns,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected]

Default MENS UNDERWEAR

Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

Old June 13th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.humor.puns,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.bicycles.rides
Dutch[_2_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

That was a brief message.

Old June 13th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.humor.puns,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.bicycles.rides
Michael N. LeVine

In article OOXbi.21465$1i1.19950@pd7urf3no, "Dutch"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

That was a brief message.

Shirts me to a T
--
Michael LeVine -
"Thirty days hath September, April, June and November.
Old June 13th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.humor.puns,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.bicycles.rides
Dutch[_2_]

"Michael N. LeVine" wrote in message
In article OOXbi.21465$1i1.19950@pd7urf3no, "Dutch"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

That was a brief message.

Shirts me to a T

I almost missed that one, I was out in the Fields with my Boxer.

Old June 13th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.humor.puns,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.bicycles.rides
Michael N. LeVine

In article 6nZbi.21783$xq1.912@pd7urf1no, "Dutch"
wrote:

"Michael N. LeVine" wrote in message
In article OOXbi.21465$1i1.19950@pd7urf3no, "Dutch"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

That was a brief message.

Shirts me to a T

I almost missed that one, I was out in the Fields with my Boxer.

Corset doesn't matter where you were unless he cold nose'd you
Old June 14th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.humor.puns,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.bicycles.rides
Dutch[_2_]

wrote:

"Michael N. LeVine" wrote in message
In article OOXbi.21465$1i1.19950@pd7urf3no, "Dutch"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

That was a brief message.

Shirts me to a T

I almost missed that one, I was out in the Fields with my Boxer.

Corset doesn't matter where you were unless he cold nose'd you

Can't top that, no matter how hard I jockey.

Old June 14th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.humor.puns,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.bicycles.rides
nemo

wrote in message
oups.com...
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

Very small female spouses: Wife Runts!

And I bet all the untershmutters on the website ate designed to make men's
mole-hills look like mountains.

And don't forget all the rioting in China years ago when the government
tried to dictate what kind of underpants men should wear. The Boxer
Rebellion!

Old June 14th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.humor.puns,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.bicycles.rides
nemo

"Dutch" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

That was a brief message.

I wrest my case.

(Somebody's put a python in it!)

Old June 14th 07, 10:08 AM posted to alt.humor.puns,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.health
Snicker

On Jun 14, 3:50?am, "nemo" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

Very small female spouses: Wife Runts!

And I bet all the untershmutters on the website ate designed to make men's
mole-hills look like mountains.

And don't forget all the rioting in China years ago when the government
tried to dictate what kind of underpants men should wear. The Boxer
Rebellion!

I bought two pairs of jockey shorts at a racetrack.