why is my puppy eating worms?

Old June 13th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default why is my puppy eating worms?

and by worms, i mean earthworms, both alive and dead and dried up by
the sun. she's five months old and likes nothing better than
searching our property for the things. it's pretty gross, and i'm
trying to figure out what to do about it, if anything, and whether
there's any danger to it.

thoughts, anyone?

Old June 15th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Thu, 14 Jun 2007 05:01:41 GMT, Rocky wrote:

Any ideas as to teaching one's dogs to eat ants? They'd be a
good protein source, but my dogs refuse to pay them any
attention.

Dip them in caramel? I'd suggest chocolate, but, you know...

--
Lynne
Old June 15th 07, 01:19 AM
Chester's Mom Chester's Mom is offline
Junior Member

Location: Phoenix, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
and by worms, i mean earthworms, both alive and dead and dried up by
the sun. she's five months old and likes nothing better than
searching our property for the things. it's pretty gross, and i'm
trying to figure out what to do about it, if anything, and whether
there's any danger to it.

thoughts, anyone?

Be happy she's not eating her own poop... and then throwing it up and eating it again. LOL!
__________________
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Will Rogers, 1897-1935
Old June 15th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Again, liar, tell us about some of your ferret training. I've had
ferrets nearly all my life and I'd love to hear your newly added
"profession" with training ferrets.

Please give exact details on how you trained ferrets. If you fail to
do so, you are a proven liar yet again.

What ever happened with your promise of going away if you were caught
lying? I mean, you've been caught dozens of times and yet you are
still polluting this group. And don't ask me for "cites," you know
the lies so go find them yourself. Here is an easy one - in nearly
every post - calling people insane dog abusers when you haven't
provided a single medical paper from a doctor stating they were acute,
chronic medical patients.

Just provide ONE medical paper.